Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
on line
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skids are done1 Pic one. More coming.

$489.00 for the set of four plates. 3/16" steel.

Seperately:

$98.00 - Engine/Oil Pan/Front Diff
129.00 - Transmission
$105.00 - Transfer Case
$197.00 - Gas Tank

We still need to do a Radiator/Front plate for those who dont want to get our front bumper. Eta about 4 weeks on that one. Probably about $100.

Jim

·
on line
386 Posts
So for those of us who ordered the skids a couple of months ago when might we expect ours? :bounce:

·
on line
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CORE ATTITUDE said:
Is the front skid available yet?
Pete
No but it should be in 3-4 weeks. The proto took longer than I thought, but the initial design is done.

The rest of the skids are ready and will begin shipping late this week!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Woohoo...got the FedEx email. The skids are on their way! Expected delivery date of July 11th. Just in time for ECXC.

Now, let's see if the rear bumper can get here so I don't have to put the spare on the roof. ;)

·
on line
90 Posts
Muzikman said:
Woohoo...got the FedEx email. The skids are on their way! Expected delivery date of July 11th. Just in time for ECXC.

Now, let's see if the rear bumper can get here so I don't have to put the spare on the roof. ;)
Got mine too. :cheers:

G

·
0 Posts
im getting mine diamond encrusted. those babies will cut right through the rocks! ...a tad pricey though.

·
on line
386 Posts
Muzikman said:
Well, I got 4 or 5 packages. Looks like I am missing the Transfer Case skid.
Same here. I live in Reno Nevada and my transfer case skid traveled east to connecticut instead of west. Hopefully Fedex gets it going in the right direction.

·
on line
90 Posts
Got mine today too. A couple of mine appeared to go between Memphis and Houston a couple of times but they all arrived at the same time.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts