Hey All,

In the middle of VK swapping my Xterra so I'm selling the engine and transmission. They are available for pickup in Rockwall, TX. I'm just east of Dallas. Please don't ask me to ship. If you want to send a courier to pick them up and palletize them for you, that's fine. I can hoist them onto a pickup.

4.0 V6 VQ40DE from my 2005 Nissan Xterra 4.0. $900 In good condition. Unknown mileage. My chassis has 212000 but this engine was replaced along the way before I bought it. I’ve put about 20k on it over the past 2 years. Runs very well. I only pulled it for the VK swap. I replaced the water pump, timing chains, guides, and tensioner shoes last year. All Nissan parts. Plugs are fairly new. Valve covers and gaskets are new. Engine is located in Rockwall, just east of Dallas. Local pickup only. No warranty or returns. The engine ran perfectly when pulled. It was out of my 2005 automatic 4x4. Engine should fit multiple years of Xterra, Frontier, and Pathfinder. Please do your research.

Used transmission from my 2005 Xterra. $800 Unknown mileage. This was a used transmission that I installed about 2 years ago. No SMOD. I’ve put about 20k on it. I installed a new valve body around 5k ago from Street Smart. That was a $550 part. Transmission holds power and shifts nicely. It whines a little in low gears but I’ve never had issues with slipping or getting where I need to go. I've wheeled it a few times with no problems. I’ve always used the correct fluid. Includes the torque converter if you need it. This will fit a 2005 Xterra 4WD. Please research to see if it will fit your vehicle. Some of the years have to have a certain valve body. Local pickup in Rockwall only. No warranty or refunds. It was working well when pulled.