Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
on line
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help! I am trying to install the OEM fog lights and I am having problems getting them to seat tight. I am making the assumption that the bolt holder clip goes through the top of the bracket on the bumper. Is this correct? Also, I am having a heck of a time with the green clip! I cannot seem to get it to seat tight in the clip. Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I already found the link for the install but I am still having problems.......Noob, what can I say.

·
on line
23 Posts
I too had a problem getting my fogs to sit right on my '06. I installed them a few months ago and thought it was more of a pain than I planned. I remember I had to really push on the back of the lights to get them to sit right - and they still aren't completely flush with the holes in the bumper where they go. From a distance they look great, but up close a tiny gap is between the bumper and lights. I kept scratching the plastic where the tabs fit and was afraid I would end up tearing it up real bad, so I gave it one last try and got it as good as I could. I'll try to post some pics of how mine look tomorrow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts