Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan is bringing back a GREAT promotion, Any sales between now and January 31st through the e-store (www.enissanparts.com) of Genuine Nissan Accessories of at least $100.00 and uses the code NNAes2013 at checkout will receive an ADDITIONAL 20% off.

So as long as you have registered on the site, and I have made you a wholesale customer.
you can take this 20% off on top of the Discounted price I already sell at!!!
(Total of accessories has to be over $100.00)

So that Fog Lamp kit you have been seeing for $210.00 on our site, with this coupon code you will pay $168.00 plus shipping!

This applies to ALL Genuine Nissan Accessories, so if you need Mats, use the coupon!
If you need a Hood Protector, use the coupon!
As long as the order has at least $100.00 of Accessories, you will get 20% off the Accessories!

Great deal from now till January 31st! Tell your spouses, Nissan Accessories make great Christmas gifts!

Thank you all for your Business!

Brian

·
Registered
633 Posts
Does the fog light kit come with the stalk?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
on line
2,263 Posts
Can fogs be purchased without buying the whole kit?
I was going to ask that too but knowing Nissan you have to buy everything, just like the rear axle for a diff part or the whole washer reservoir for the pump or the whole trailer harness when all you need is the plug, etc.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can buy the fogs separately but not with the 20% promo, they would be regular parts at that point.

26150-EA025 at $89.22 each.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No. They're all the same 2005 to current

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Wrong, there is NO Kit for 2005-2006 Model, they use a completely different stalk, so that kit has to be pieced together with individual parts, it runs about $300.

If you buy the kit with the 20% promo, then buy the correct stalk it comes out to about $270.00

You will need the kit and part number 25540-EA00A

Brian

·
Banned
4,806 Posts
Wrong, there is NO Kit for 2005-2006 Model, they use a completely different stalk, so that kit has to be pieced together with individual parts, it runs about $300.

If you buy the kit with the 20% promo, then buy the correct stalk it comes out to about $270.00

You will need the kit and part number 25540-EA00A

Brian
I was thinking the fogs are the same. Forgot the stalk was part of the kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
947 Posts
How come the fog light kits for the chrome bumper 2010 frontiers are $50 more than the plastic bumper version?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I plan to install fog lights on my 2006 xterra. At this time I have the lamps, but need to pick up the stalk and the necessary clips. Are these items eligible for the 20% discount? Also, what are the part number for the stalk (25540-CB62E) and foglight clips?

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts