Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok Guys I have been approached by my Fab guy again to see if we want to do another
batch of 2" Lift Kits, I've gotten quite a few people sending PM's on these, so I figured I would throw it out here!

If you're interested in a 2" Body lift kit, either for the Aftermarket Bumper or OEM Bumper, please reply to this post.
Pricing will Be:
Aftermarket Kit $200
OEM Kit $225.00
Let me know who is interested.

Brian

List:

LI11X AFTERMARKET
PRIMER AFTERMARKET
PRO4XTERRA808 OEM
XTERRA_CTAZY5 OEM
GOLF286 AFTERMARKET
COLOXT AFTERMARKET
BMSPUDXTERRA OEM
FRIJOLES X AFTERMARKET

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, we need to try to get at least 10 orders in, I am still waiting to see if pricing is the same, which I think it will be.

Brian

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Related question, any chance of just getting a copy of the install instructions?
Sorry, The Fab guy had me agree not to send the instructions out, so I can not even convert it to digital without a lawsuit.

The buy will stay open till the end of Feb, to get the 10 required to go through with the deal.

Brian

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Sorry, The Fab guy had me agree not to send the instructions out, so I can not even convert it to digital without a lawsuit.

The buy will stay open till the end of Feb, to get the 10 required to go through with the deal.

Brian
What's turn around time after the end date looking like? I have a set of sliders waiting to be installed and i cant do that until i get the lift.

·
Premium Member
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry bout that, it looks like the kits will run $225.00 for the Factory Bumper Kits, and $200.00 for the Aftermarket Bumper kits.

Brian

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Do you have a link for the kit itself? I'm just trying to figure out the difference, if any, between your kit and say an ebay or 4x4parts kit.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts