Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
True true, but then again, we don't know if she walked away from it.

Coulda' been wheeled away.

·
on line
332 Posts
well if the guys that have had first hand experience in the wreck department over the last few months is any indication, I say the X is a damn good SUV.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
The truck is bent up.

Again it is only a truck so if everyone walks away life is good!

·
on line
210 Posts
syndicate said:
we don't know if she walked away from it.

Quote from the one who post the video:
Daughter said:
Unbelievable, Mom! Thank goodness you're okay. Scary! Good to know Xterra's are strong. Hope you're able to find something else you like to drive at as good a deal as you got on that one. I bet it's a good thing you had that grill guard too, that might've protected you quite a bit more!
Pretty severe crach, even the top is bended :-()

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eXTra fORt said:
syndicate said:
we don't know if she walked away from it.

Quote from the one who post the video:
Daughter said:
Unbelievable, Mom! Thank goodness you're okay. Scary! Good to know Xterra's are strong. Hope you're able to find something else you like to drive at as good a deal as you got on that one. I bet it's a good thing you had that grill guard too, that might've protected you quite a bit more!
Pretty severe crach, even the top is bended :-()
the telephone pole crashed on top and you see how she actually thanks the x for keeping her safe.. God bless

·
on line
429 Posts
See how much more damage that brush guard caused!

·
on line
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shodan said:
See how much more damage that brush guard caused!
actually if something it mightve prevented more damage to the vehicle since by looks of it, it decreased the force of which ever object she hit. but either way like someone already said a million times, you can buy another car but you cant buy life so be happy you came out of it alive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts