Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm this reposting from another forum, I know we've got some Z people here. This would be in the Pittsburgh area.

1986 Nissan 300zx. $2500, 125k miles.

The good.....T-tops!!!! 5speed, very clean, spotless, runs great. I’ve driven it, it’s fun, it’s not crazy fast, but just fun, antique plates can go on it so it doesn’t need inspected (more on that in a minute)
All original except for the radio(nice install, it’s not all hacked up).

The bad.....probably needs heater core, A/C doesn’t work, some of the headliner is gone . Frame may have issues (but no inspection needed if ya antique plate it), sometimes only one headlight goes up.

Number in the window is 7 too fore 816 seven zero 88

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'm this reposting from another forum, I know we've got some Z people here. This would be in the Pittsburgh area.

1986 Nissan 300zx. $2500, 125k miles.

The good.....T-tops!!!! 5speed, very clean, spotless, runs great. I’ve driven it, it’s fun, it’s not crazy fast, but just fun, antique plates can go on it so it doesn’t need inspected (more on that in a minute)
All original except for the radio(nice install, it’s not all hacked up).

The bad.....probably needs heater core, A/C doesn’t work, some of the headliner is gone . Frame may have issues (but no inspection needed if ya antique plate it), sometimes only one headlight goes up.

Number in the window is 7 too fore 816 seven zero 88

Damn! I would definitely be interested if it was closer to Abq. I need a daily so I can wheel the X hard lmao

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn! I would definitely be interested if it was closer to Abq. I need a daily so I can wheel the X hard lmao
Hard to make a 33 year old car with no AC a daily driver.

Despite the "bad", it looks like a nice and clean Z. And you are right some of use X/Frontier people are Z peeps too. Mine has a "bad" list that is getting longer by the day. I keep thinking it might be time to sell.

GLWS!!

What up with this photo uploader.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Heck yah! I own an ‘87 coupe, A/T NA with t-tops. 83k original miles. Had it for a few years. Been restoring it little at a time. Tons of new parts installed. Great shape. Pretty much done with most mechanical repairs/upgrades with the exception of updating the suspension completely. Been terrified of starting that project lol. Anyone who’s ever worked on this car will hopefully understand. Real pain to deal with. But rewarding. Gotta keep the classics going! Good luck with sale!

Hard to make a 33 year old car with no AC a daily driver.

Despite the "bad", it looks like a nice and clean Z. And you are right some of use X/Frontier people are Z peeps too. Mine has a "bad" list that is getting longer by the day. I keep thinking it might be time to sell.

GLWS!!

What up with this photo uploader.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts