Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these on their X and will this fit for my 2005 S?

Offset: -6
Number of Bolts: 6
Rim Material: Alloy
Bolt Pattern: 6x139.7
Rim Width: 8
Hub Bore: 107.95
Rim Diameter: 16

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
190 Posts
Unfortunately Discount Tire here in metro Atlanta no longer sells them. Have always liked the MB 72s and saved enough money for them and can't get them. Was thinking about lug nut adapters for the ATX Mojave black teflons.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Unfortunately Discount Tire here in metro Atlanta no longer sells them. Have always liked the MB 72s and saved enough money for them and can't get them. Was thinking about lug nut adapters for the ATX Mojave black teflons.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I decided to go a different route now since all I could find was 15" MB72 rims. I purchased a set of new 16" Nissan Pathfinder polished machined rims with charcoal centers that will work for the Xterra for $400 which I thought were good looking yet at a great price. Will I still be able to use the TPMS off my stock S rims and put them on the new ones? I plan to shop for tires next.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those are the Xterra Pro-4x wheels, they are a good looking wheel.

I had thought so also.. the ebay lister must have been mistaken then. Will the TPMS I currently use be transferable to the new rims?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
They sure should! haha
Great!- the seller included the TMPS already attached to the wheels when I received them! Will get them installed soon and hopefully no issues with any of them.

I was thinking of adding wheel adapters as well so have the wheels stick out a little more to give it a better stance. What is the furthest I can go out without doing any mods and without hitting the fenders at stock height? I already have the Bilsteins 5100 Series shocks (adjustable) installed and not really looking to lift the truck any yet.

I currently have on order to arrive today - 265/75R16 Falken Rocky Mountain ATS Tires to put on with the Pro-4X Nissan rims.

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
you can use 1.5" wheel adapters with that tire size. all you need to do is use a blow dryer to melt the inner wheel well plastic a TINY bit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts