Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
on line
1,113 Posts
I want to go....I feel nervous though .......truck is well armored....and lifted.....I
I Have fun off roading, but I'm not HUGELY into it.....I get all the offroading fun I need running greens
I think youll be fine especially with armor. It will be like the trails that we ran the last day of ECXC.

·
on line
1,296 Posts
Yes,definitely fine with some armor and there plenty of very stock friendly trails too. I was in a 29 truck group when I was there last and a stock rig would have been fine on what we hit. There are plans for a green group.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Yeah, you'll be fine with the green group. I suspect that's the group that I'm in.

Keith, you should be fine with the grabbers.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I think I am going to go with the grabbers. They are great off road. I actually think they are better then the KM2s in some areas. This won't be the first time I am taking them on the trails. I just love them on the road and don't want to beat them up. The other issue is I have a KM2 spare but that really isn't a problem.

Grabbers climbing right up the muddy hill on 14 at rausch:

But I knew that already. The real reason I posted was to engage some more people so they can join us. I know it is close to WENT but some of us up her in the North East can't take that time off... and B2SR is great fun. Fall camping with the NEXterra crew. What isn't to like? Sign up! :D

·
on line
1,296 Posts
Also,exploring some cool trails in NH during the early fall. A great opportunity to view NH at its best. Campground looks nice and has a spring fed lake for some fishing,swimming too. Like Keith said,why not sign up?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Not too many pictures this time... It was a little dark. Great time as always! Thanks NEXterra!

Full album here...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts