Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, for those of you looking for new tires Discount Tire Direct is offering $100 any set of 4 tires or wheels when you buy online. It'll reflect the savings in your shopping cart. That plus free ground shipping, remove the valve stems (which we don't need cause of the TPMS) and the certificates and you'll save some sweet cash. 285/76R16 Nitto Terra Grapplers shipped to my door for $510.94. SAWEEEEET! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
1,361 Posts
hopefully they have another good deal in a year or so when I burn up the stockers.

·
on line
256 Posts
Peck

Thanks for the heads-up. I called a store and found that they also offer the $100 discount for any set of 4 tires in the store. The guy said that you did not have to bring in the coupon. If you do print out the coupon, it seems to print an expiry date that is the next day. They also had a $40 mail-in rebaite for Michelins and some Goodyears. Both are good till the end of the month.

Phil

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem guys, just thought I'd pass along a sweet deal. $25 off a tire does make a difference. $511 for a set of 33ish all terrains is a smoking deal, had to jump on it. The left Arizona Friday night so they should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Now to get around to doing my lift....

The Discount I called said that it was a online thing only. It would have run me $740 out the door for the same tires! NO WAY! I have an NTB right infront of where I work, they told me they'd mount and balance the tires for $10 a piece, thats still only $551 for the tires....way less than $740.

·
on line
256 Posts
You may want to call the various stores in your area. They might not all say the same thing. The store that I called in Houston was also offereing $200 off a set of 4 tires and wheels too.

Phil

·
on line
4,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eh, to late now. :) Still though, with tax and mounting it would still run me more than what I paid. Its going to run me $550ish to purchase and mount these tires. Not to bad....

·
on line
14,014 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts