Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a phone call today from the Nissan Dealership in Frederick, MD. Today is the one year birthday from when I bought my Xterra!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the memories, they grow up so fast.

·
on line
628 Posts
My X will be a year tomorrow. She has grown about 2.5 inches in that year, but I don't think she will grow much bigger, I like her just the way she is.

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine still hasnt grown to much but shes gonna get taller in the next year.

Time to go give her a nice washing for her bday.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
congrats. My X celebrated her b-day back in Dec. Since then shes recieved new shoes, grown taller(by way of coleman roof rack) and about to be even taller once i get the lift kit installed, sprouted antenae (cb), and got a rear end makeover by way of Shrock. Ill have 6 hellas on her as well once we move into our house and eventually a Shrock bumper to accent the back. Still lovin er!

·
on line
975 Posts
Mine hit 1 Year about 2 weeks ago, she's got 26000 miles on her. As a late b-day present she's get some new shoes bfg285/75r16at should look on her.

·
on line
131 Posts
The Fronty will be 2 in April. I have fed it good. It has grown 6" to date and is still growing.

·
on line
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
since we are all speaking of our X as children, think anyone spends more on there X then they do there own child (as horrible as that might sound). I am a far way away from having any kids so I have no clue how much it cost to keep a little one alive, healthy, and happy.

·
on line
14 Posts
Congrats - Mine turns one this weekend (the X that is)

Blacksburg would be a cool town to have the X - I still remember taking my crappy Neon to all the FS roads and fishing spots ... at least the ones I could get into.

I miss Blacksburg .... the good college years.

Albert

·
on line
3,331 Posts
hokiexterra22 said:
since we are all speaking of our X as children, think anyone spends more on there X then they do there own child (as horrible as that might sound). I am a far way away from having any kids so I have no clue how much it cost to keep a little one alive, healthy, and happy.
I don't have any kids but this is hilarious.. No clue how much it costs to keep one alive. Haha.. I ran into a kid from highschool like a year ago.. he was like "yeah man I had a daughter.. its crazy.. you have to feed them and stuff...."

My X is 1 year and 3 months old and while she likes to run (25k+) she is vertically challenged. I am not sure I think she was born with some manufacturing defects and it stunted her growth but hopefully it is just a phase and she will grow out of it in the next year or so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts