Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 08 OR and I'm pretty sure the Sliders will fit since I've been told by a few ppl that it's the same frame/body as the 07, but want to make sure. 2 questions, do they fit 08s, and for ShrockWorks or anyone with Xperience, I've read only have to drill 1 hole, is that what you've found to be true? thnx

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I don't think there are many (if any) folks running armor on an 08 yet. My guess, they will fit as there were no real design changes between the 05 and the 08's.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
99.99999% sure they do fit... there were only tiny differences between some of the 05+ models: like liscense plate lights (the little tiny ones on the rear of the truck), the stalk that turns on the headlights is a little different.... etc.

As for holes..... you need to drill one on each side, so that makes two.

·
on line
1,208 Posts
two holes are better than one. :) hehehe

·
TNX Administrator
20,398 Posts
brutus_skx said:
two holes are better than one. :) hehehe
Actually three holes are betterrr........but, thats a all together different subject.

·
on line
432 Posts
mMmMmm.... Installation.... :ky:

·
on line
7 Posts
Installed the Shrockworks Sliders on my 08 OR last weekend. Only had to drill one hole on each side. I guess they didn't make any changes to the frame on the 08 models.

(Man you people are picky...)
:clown:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: You mean that one frame, already had a hole drilled, or

DRCXterra said:
Installed the Shrockworks Sliders on my 08 OR last weekend. Only one drilled hole was needed. I guess they didn't make any changes to the frame.
--You only installed ONE SLIDER ????

-- :geek: :geek: JIMBO

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Jesus, Muzic, don't you think I know that ??

--Read the first and third post, on this thread !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

1 - 13 of 13 Posts