Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how much difference there is between an '07 seat and a '12? I'm trying to find out if a set of custom fit neoprene seat covers, front and rear, ordered for a 2012 will fit the seats in my 2007.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
Anyone know how much difference there is between an '07 seat and a '12? I'm trying to find out if a set of custom fit neoprene seat covers, front and rear, ordered for a 2012 will fit the seats in my 2007.
fronts are the same, just different colors and fabrics. Dont forget those with fold flat fron pass seat will be different. Rears are the same as well, except larger headrests on the newer models.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Side airbags in seats on newer. Not sure when that was standard. Rear seats have Larger headrests 12+

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Still haven't verified if the '12 had fold-flat seat yet; but this answers my main concern about overall size and shape. I had noticed in some pictures of '12 interiors that the headrests looked a little larger; this confirms it. My '07 does not have side airbags, but I'm guessing that won't be a problem. I assume that the covers designed for air bag seats just have a deployment flap on the side.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info everybody! To be on the safe side, I decided to order a set made for my '07 through the CoverKing Group Buy.

·
on line
22,508 Posts
IIRC, all Xterras with cloth still have a fold-flat passenger seat. The leather option does not.
I thought only the Off-road/pro-4x with cloth had fold flat, and all the X And S models, which account for most Xterras sold, are not fold flat.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 14 of 14 Posts