Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I've been over at the East North Carolina Xterra Owner's Club for a little over a year now and just heard of this forum. I started out my X ownership with a '00 4x4 5spd and just traded it this fall for a '06 model (mostly because of the new engine that i needed to be towing, well, anything over the mountains). I bought it more or less out of necessity, but have come to love it even more than my old X (even if the newer one doesn't look quite as cool, imo :roll: ).

I'm currently in NC, but my wife and i are in the process of moving to Kansas City. I've been into motorcycles for several years, as well as track driving schools with my little RX7. Haven't been offroading in a while (did some with the '00 - great with it's 32" tires- but haven't had time to do the same with the '06), but it was good fun while it lasted.

Looking forward to getting to know ya!

John

·
on line
82 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm a KC resident. What is bringing you to town?

·
on line
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum, I'm a KC resident. What is bringing you to town?
My wife and i just got finished with a 3 month internship at IHOP (no, not the pancake place) and wound up buying a house over there. I'm going to be looking for a job when we get back, which should be around the first week in March. If you know of any job openings for someone who just graduated from UNC with a degree in management and society, just let me know. Apparently I can be trained to do almost anything...at least that's what my wife says. ;)

We're in MO, though...living on the 'other' side of the tracks (but at least it's not Grandview!).

That, my friend, is the most enthusiastic welcome i've ever gotten. Not even my two dogs can compete with that one...

·
TNX Administrator
20,375 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
2,938 Posts
welcome. there were a few folks from NC at ECXC last year. I only remember GW with a solar yellow X.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Welcome. :wave:

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
welcome to the site! Good to see a fellow Missourian!

·
on line
237 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts