Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
on line
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Jordan May and I am an Editor with 4Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine. We just received our latest project vehicle for the magazine and we are proud to say its a 06 Xterra 4wd OR. I found this forum while searching for more information about our new project and thought I would take a few moments to sign up and say hello.

Hope to see some new and exciting products launch for the new X soon!

Jordan

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Welcome. Awesome.

Check out the Suspension section and the first SAS'd 05+.

There are a ton of products out there.

·
on line
496 Posts
Welcome aboard. Finally someone is going to put an Xterra in a magazine. :cheers:

·
on line
295 Posts
:salute:
Please keep us updated on release of X articles. I'll buy a copy.
Thanks, and welcome!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Can you please provide a link where we can subscribe.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I already get your magazine and I love it. I am looking forward to seeing some X features!

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Cool. I had been picking up your rag because of the GeoStash contest. It's nice to see a good quality 4x4 rag looking at the X.

I do wish we had the aftermarket support of a Jeep, but I guess we are still a very niche market.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Just tried to subscribe, but there was a technical issue.

Edit: Just did it a different way.

·
on line
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are hoping that showcasing the Xterra in our magazine it will help encourage aftermarket companies to start producing more for the Nissan market. Its a great platform to build off of, I think they are just waiting to see and hear what people are doing and want for their rigs. I dont know if anyone checked out last years Dec 05 issue but I traveled to Texas and did a run with Destination Xterra and the South Western Xterra Club. The article and photography of the event was in the magazine. That sparked our interest in the X and lead us here.

·
on line
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kokopop said:
Just tried to subscribe, but there was a technical issue.
Sorry about that wish I controlled that part of the mag! If all else fails pickup our new copy on any newstand and send in your subscription card.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Very nice. Unfortunately the Destination X is no more as they ran out of $$$. It is up for sale.

·
on line
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kokopop said:
Very nice. Unfortunately the Destination X is no more as they ran out of $$$. It is up for sale.
Yes, Jared and I became friends through the event. Its sad that he was not given enough support to continue his mission it was really good for both Nissan and the X.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
MagEditor said:
We are hoping that showcasing the Xterra in our magazine it will help encourage aftermarket companies to start producing more for the Nissan market. Its a great platform to build off of, I think they are just waiting to see and hear what people are doing and want for their rigs. I dont know if anyone checked out last years Dec 05 issue but I traveled to Texas and did a run with Destination Xterra and the South Western Xterra Club. The article and photography of the event was in the magazine. That sparked our interest in the X and lead us here.
First off welcome and thank you for coming to our site. If you ever need anything please feel free to post here. If you want to run this site addy in your magazine please feel free to use it.

I have subscribed to your magazine and it is great. I wrote to you about your coverage that you did on that event and was surprised that you even published my e-mail that I sent you. That was after I returned home from Iraq back in October time frame. Thanks for such a great magazine and keep up the great job that you do.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and we will do all that we can to help you.

·
on line
386 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to the magazine articles on the build up.

I also hope the articles will increase availablility of aftermarket equipment for the new X.

·
on line
830 Posts
yeah we need it out there we want support. It urkes me that Pro Comp and the others can jump all over the Titan and armadas nuts but forget about the other vehicles.

·
on line
2,540 Posts
MagEditor said:
If you were at the event at the dealership meet and greet, I met you. I was the only one with an 05 Xterra at the time. Were you the one driving the H3?

Edit to add a link to my website with a few pics from that day.

http://texas-x.net:8080/destination_x.htm

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Welcome!

It will be great to get some more publicity for the X. It deserves it! :cheers:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts