Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
on line
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got some information about rims that fit the new X's from Guys up here in Quebec...they actully do fit for shure and here are some pics and the the info if your interested...

but they are just plaing black steelies...but cheaper than stock xterra steelies..

Here is the info on them and where to buy them
Brand: Fumagalli
Distributor: Macpek 1-418-659-1144 (located in Quebec)
Dimensions: 16 x 7J
Bolt pattern: 6 x 4.5
Backspacing: 5.5 in
Model/part number: x41665

DO NOT order part #X41661
This is the part # most shop have listed for the new gen X, but it's only 6.5in wide and do not clear the brake calipers, you need a 7in wide rim.

Pics...........

:cheers: :cheers:

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Damn man, I actually really like those... I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see if there's any distributors in the US. Thanks for posting this. We all know the wheel issue is a pain.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I looked all over the pace for them and was never able to find them. I even had a friend in Toronto look for me and he couldn't find them.

Someone posted them about a year ago on XOC.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
muzikman said:
I looked all over the pace for them and was never able to find them.
Well, that makes 2 of us...

:(

Guess I'll have to set my secret plan for my wheels in motion now.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
miles said:
Here is the info on them and where to buy them
Brand: Fumagalli
Distributor: Macpek 1-418-659-1144 (located in Quebec)
Dimensions: 16 x 7J
Bolt pattern: 6 x 4.5
Backspacing: 5.5 in
Model/part number: x41665
:cheers: :cheers:
How much were these? I think I might like a set and have MT's mounted on them and keep the alloys for the daily drive.

·
on line
463 Posts
What am I missing ?
Why wouldn't you use the stock Nissan Steel rims ?
Because aren't those steel wheels as well ?

Jim B

·
on line
463 Posts
I gotta tell everyone that I went to my local America's Tire and told them I was looking for "take-Offs".
These are easy to come by for them as they are selling wheels...
ALL DAY... ALL WEEK!
I got my stock steel Nissan wheels for $ 100.00,,,,,,,yep ! all four !
It's clear profit for them, and you could buy tires from them as well !

Great Tire prices Too !

Jim B

·
Read Only
656 Posts
miles said:
I heard from a guy here in Toronto...that they where about $90-110 Canadian dollars...
That would be $78-95 US. But is that each or for the set? If it's for a set, I'll defintely be getting 4. Even with shipping that would be a great deal.
prod39 said:
What am I missing ?
Why wouldn't you use the stock Nissan Steel rims ?
Because aren't those steel wheels as well ?

Jim B
I have alloys on my OR. Only my spare is steel. Hard to locate 3 (or 4) more. Steel wheels are nice to have when off roading. Bang one up on a rock and you can take your BFH and beat it back into shape. Do the same thing to an alloy and you will be taking it to Wheel Wizard to get it repaired for $$$. Not to mention if it loses air, you're hosed. The BFH treatment can get a steel wheel to the point where it can be aired up. If not, at least it's cheaper to replace a steelie vs an alloy.

·
Read Only
656 Posts
prod39 said:
I gotta tell everyone that I went to my local America's Tire and told them I was looking for "take-Offs".
These are easy to come by for them as they are selling wheels...
ALL DAY... ALL WEEK!
I got my stock steel Nissan wheels for $ 100.00,,,,,,,yep ! all four !
It's clear profit for them, and you could buy tires from them as well !

Great Tire prices Too !

Jim B
I was busy typing my reply when you posted this. Wish I could stumble on a deal like that. But now that I know about this, I'll start hunting. Did you get 16" wheels?

·
on line
14,613 Posts

Looks like the 40300 looks like the black rims in the pics.
Fumagalli's I'll bet.
I picked up 4 40300P's for 100 bucks last week from a forum member.
114 bucks for shipping DHL now I have 5 counting my spare. Will purchase one more 40300M for my street tires. SO two sets . Any one have a 40300M they want to sell?

·
on line
463 Posts
Everyone has to try and get to America's Tire.com or or try the stores.
There are over 600 stores. They can look in their computer and see where they have any of these wheels stored.
Mine were in Northern California, and we did do some bartering But, he did see that these are take-offs and they had already made their profit on the other set of wheels and tires.
Like I said, mine cost me 100.00 for all four.
The stock wheels are Great, in that they are welded all the way around and are the correct off-set.
What have you got to lose ?

Jim B

·
on line
10 Posts
I don't know where this info originated. It is incorrect, or at least 3 different people at Macpek don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Makpek told me that #X41661 part number was no longer in production.

The #x41665 is the correct listed rim for the xterra, but it is 6.5" rim NOT a 7" rim.

As I said either Makpek, or Canadiantire (Makpek's retailer) are wrong, or who ever owns the xterra with these rims has the wrong information.

I would love to have a set of these rims for my winter tires.

The only black steelies I could find were from Nissan at 300 CDN a rim!! Yikes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts