Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Nissan Xterra Lightning Silver metallic Off-road in the 4x4 flavor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Intro Comments: This is going to be my build page. This is my first Xterra, but I previously owned a 2006 Frontier KC 4x4, so some of the stuff transfers over. The day I bought it (3/27/2020) When I bought her, she was in GREAT shape. She was already bypassed for the SMOD issue. Im currently building a titan swap parts list, still needing the main things like the knuckles, hubs, big brake booster and master (99.9% sure going with Fat bobs), calipers, rotors, and wheel adapters and of course TIRES. I already have the 2005 titan/armada off road wheels, T-SWAP coilovers, extended rear shocks, tierods, shock skids, diff cover, m205 with axles, titan OEM LCA with moog ball joints, Cam bolts, dirt king UCA.

Intro Photo:
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Username: Beard

Vehicle Name: MOANIN RONA

Make: Nissan
Year: 2005
Model: Xterra
Trim: Off Road 4x4
Color: Lightning Silver

Mileage: 208,000 (as of 5/21/21)

MODIFICATIONS

SUSPENSION/BRAKES/TIRES
Front:

Rear:
Brakes:
Tires:
POWERTRAIN/DRIVELINE
  • vq40de and 5 speed auto (for now)
ARMOR
AUDIO/ELECTRICAL
  • Locker by-pass mod
LIGHTING
INTERIOR
EXTERIOR
  • FIRST dent, right rear quarter panel above tire
RECOVERY/TRAIL GEAR
MISCELLANEOUS
FLUIDS
PHOTOS

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Center console
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat
Vehicle Car Gauge Tachometer Measuring instrument

The tape was covering a CEL, which had a few codes, I ran them and nothing major was on there, didn’t realize the VDC and SLIP light was on until I left the car lot I got it from. Then came the weekend...
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Tire

This was the turning point where I decided I needed a lift
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

Then on 4/1/2020 I did the axle vent mod.

So far this is all I have done, other than cosmetics (floor mats). I’ll update as I go along!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

here’s the titan wheels I picked up on 5/17/2021 for 50$. They were painted black, I’m going to be removing the paint and seeing if the OEM color is good or not, if it isn’t then I’ll be painting the wheels a different color.

differential cover I have, got to figure out a color to paint it.

heres My coilovers for the front, I sold the axles since I’m going to be running the m205

m205 that I traded a decent body 93 pathfinder for as well as the TITAN dirt king UCA and cv axles.

rear shocks, ubolt flip kit, UCA arm bolts

Shock skids and lift shackles, then the pic below is my alcan leafs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 136141
here’s the titan wheels I picked up on 5/17/2021 for 50$. They were painted black, I’m going to be removing the paint and seeing if the OEM color is good or not, if it isn’t then I’ll be painting the wheels a different color. View attachment 136142
differential cover I have, got to figure out a color to paint it. View attachment 136143
heres My coilovers for the front, I sold the axles since I’m going to be running the m205
View attachment 136144
m205 that I traded a decent body 93 pathfinder for as well as the TITAN dirt king UCA and cv axles.
View attachment 136147
rear shocks, ubolt flip kit, UCA arm bolts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts