MPS: Who Wants a Zombie Burger? Replacement Front & Rear Burgers
Aloha everyone. Member's Product Sale. Available and for sale are front and rear replacement burgers in a couple of different designs and options.
These replacement burgers were made using a laser engraving machine using materials manufactured specifically for these types of machines.
Inspiration for this came from this thread.
1) Black/White: Black Surface, engraves white, matte finish, Surface Engraved (B/W Example)
2) Glow in the Dark (GID): Translucent Color, Reverse Engraved
3) "Grey" - This is actually the black/white material but at a lower resolution which gives a "checkerboard" effect Example of the "Grey"
4) Black/White with Tape Mask: This option allows the customer to paint the white engraved section a color of their choosing Custom Painted Burger Mounted For front and rear burgers this option is an additional $5 per burger.
1) Zombie (NYTKSHR inspired)
2) X-Terra (for the guys on thenewx.org)
3) Custom Designs - No Charge if you provide the necessary artwork in electronic format (ie: Corel Draw file). additional $25+ without artwork
Example #1 "Dharma"
Example #2 x_mods custom design & painted
4) Biohazard Wheelcap, Wheelcap on the Truck
1) Front OEM burger replacement (measured off the burger of an 05 Frontier)
2) Rear OEM burger replacement (measured off the rear tailgate of an 05 Frontier) Front vs Rear size comparison
3) Custom resizing (to a smaller size is no extra charge, buyer to provide the exact dimensions)
Known Size Differences (July 2013)
1) 2013 Frontiers - Rear Burger is slightly smaller than 12- (due to the "spoiler" lip)
2) Xterras - Front Burgers vary in size due to changes in the grill size between years (forget model years off the top of my head so please measure)
Burgers = USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope/Box or USPS First Class Envelope
Center Wheel Caps = USPS via a Regular envelope
Mounting Options: Do It Yourself
1) 3/16" Acrylic Backing plate provided (See Post #82 as an example)
No screws or Mounting Materials Provided. Only the Acrylic is provided.
2) 3M VHB tape (3M VHB Tape)
3) Gorilla Glue
4) JB Weld
5) Read the thread to see what others have done
Prices for basic Zombie Burger:
Front Burger $30
Rear Burger $20
Wheel Caps $25/set of 4 or $30/set of 5
Tape Mask for Painting: +$10/color (except grey)
"Grey" color: + $5
Custom Designs: Starting at $15-$25/design
-$5 if ordering more than one burger or wheel caps per order
CarJeep's GID Front
CarJeep's GID Rear
x_mods Front Custom "Grey"
x_mods Wheelcaps painted Orange
My "Datsun" Burger
Beaterpc's "Grey" X-Terra Burger
x_mods Custom Front Painted Burger
aksoutherland's Painted Wheelcaps
Brushed Aluminum/Black Wheelcaps
Nomad13's Custom Burger
Mahalo for looking!
3) Front & Rear, GID $35ea. Shipped
Is that each or the pair?
I am going to want a black and white, front and back as well as a front and back glow in the dark, so 4 in total......
My idea is going to break my bank account!
^^ Thanks for that. I swear it took me an hour to write that thing and it still had typos. I edited the original post which had a typo and did not account for those ordering more than 1 sign. Hopefully the edits clarifies it but here is an example:
1 GID Front = $35
1 GID Rear = $30
less $5 for shipping discount on second item
= $35 + $30 -$5 = $60 shipped to your door.
A third item (GID, Front) would cost an additional $35-$5=$30
A fourth item (GID, Rear) would cost an additional $30 - $5 = $25
and so on. Shipping discount also applies to the Black/White signs.
The point is you pay for shipping only once per order.
Too much empty space in the middle so I wanted to fill it with something...then I ran across your thread looking for ideas and dozens of hours later...here we are :)
Cool, so if that means what I asked for is $95.00 for the 4 of them, sign me up and tell me where to send the money.
seriously jealous of the open grill. If I could get something like that for the x, I'd put N-I-S-S-A-N across it instead of the burger.
what color is the glow in the dark one in normal light? Is it also black and white? Instead of the black can you match the color of the bottom moulding of our xterra. ie Dupli color perfect match charcoal gray metallic seems to be a pretty close match...... I am interested in a front one and maybe a rear one.
The glow in the dark material is the same color as "glow sticks" with the translucent greenish tinge. It is not quite clear and see through and is more of that frosted green look. This means that the glow in the dark material has a "frosted" look during the day. The best way that I can describe it is its the same way a glow stick or other glow in the dark material looks like when not glowing. Hope that helps.
The glow in the dark will be sold unfinished so that each person has the option of customizing to their liking.
It might be best for those with questions/concerns about the glow in the dark material to wait until someone has time to write a review. I am not in a rush to sell these and would rather people be satisfied. Just my 2 cents. There will be more than one batch of these available for the next couple of weeks so don't feel like you are going to miss out if you don't order now.
You know I'm in for a ton of them :notworthy:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©2006 - 2012, www.thenewx.org; www.thexterra.org
The Nissan names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and is no way affiliated with this site.
All posts are the property of the posters and are not the responsibility of thenewx.org, it's affiliates, web hosts or associated companies.