MEET-N-GREET: NWXC Meet Up & Trail Run @ Tahuya - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Northwest Xterra Club (NWXC) Club Moderator
2010 Knight Armor ❌terra X Utility 4x4

Garage
MEET-N-GREET: NWXC Meet Up & Trail Run @ Tahuya

Hello everyone! The Northwest Xterra Club will be hosting a Meet & Greet / Tahuya Trail Run on February 11th 2018. This is for anyone in the Washington / Oregon area that is interested.

We will have our initial MEET & GREET at Olympia Nissan (our unofficial sponsor for the event) Meeting time will be 8:45AM

Olympia Nissan,
2220 Carriage St SW, Olympia, WA 98502

Once everyone arrives we'll take a group photo. Ill bring the coffee & doughnuts.

At 9:45 AM we'll caravan to Tahuya. If anyone needs we'll stop in Belfair to gas up.

NE Elfendahl Pass Rd, Tahuya, WA 98588

Now we are looking to have quite a large group (15-25) so it has been suggested by multiple people that we split into two groups. The loop is not that long and to avoid lots of waiting around this is ideal. We can figure out groups day off. There are two entrances to the loop so that can be where to two groups enter. I would like an equal splitting of EXPERT and NOVICE so that everyone can make the most of the day, learn some new stuff and have some fun.

If you can't make it to the photo opt at Nissan Olympia then you can always meet us in Belfair or at Tahuya staging area. I am expecting us to be at Tahuya by 11AM.

Facebook Event Page

https://www.facebook.com/events/2011650309112315/

Some information about Tahuya

Tahuya 4x4 Loop Trail

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Tahu...ilsTeam/about/

My On-Going Build >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-28-2018, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
A few folks are coming up from Oregon and will be camping in the area Saturday night. If anyone else is interested and is coming from that area I can put you in contact with them.

My On-Going Build >

post #3 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 02:54 AM
2011 Avalanche White Xterra Pro-4X

Sounds Fun
MrBoJangles_91 likes this.

post #4 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 09:57 PM
Veteran
2010 X

Saw this on Facebook. Itís a bit of a drive for me from bc. Are you guys planing on doing anything closer to the border?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #5 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eighty View Post
Saw this on Facebook. It’s a bit of a drive for me from bc. Are you guys planing on doing anything closer to the border?
Ahh not to my knowledge so far. Im not to sure theres much up in that area but I'll look into it. I love the North Cascades area. Also I spent a weekend on Vancouver Island and loved it! Im sure there are plenty of trails up there.

We do have a Moses Lake weekend planned March 23rd to 25th and also a 4th Annual Memorial Day Weekend Campout May 25th to 28th at Trout Lake, WA. Nothing near the boarder but those are our dates planed so far.
eighty likes this.

My On-Going Build >

Last edited by MrBoJangles_91; 01-29-2018 at 10:35 PM.
post #6 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 10:44 PM
Veteran
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

I've been wanting to get out on a dunes run.

Edit: looking at those dates a second time I can not make that, unless I serve my wife with divorce papers by the 22nd. Hmm, dunes camping or 6th anniversary...

Last edited by Snowtrout; 01-29-2018 at 10:57 PM.
post #7 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-29-2018, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtrout View Post
I've been wanting to get out on a dunes run.

Edit: looking at those dates a second time I can not make that, unless I serve my wife with divorce papers by the 22nd. Hmm, dunes camping or 6th anniversary...
Hahaha maybe this will change your mind???

HAHAHAHHAHA Joe Willis is hosting it and has that as the event photo. Getting some AIR! Only joking. But well have to plan some more routes this summer

My On-Going Build >

Last edited by MrBoJangles_91; 01-29-2018 at 11:48 PM.
post #8 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 12:17 AM
Veteran
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

I have a rule for the dunes now, at least three tires must touch the ground at all times.
scoyoc and AlbatrossCafe like this.

post #9 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Honestly I dont even know how that photo is possible.... Where were you jumping from? And how? And it looks as if your landing on an upward slope?

My On-Going Build >

post #10 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 05:25 PM
Administrator
2006 Silver Lightning ❌terra "S" 4x4

Slide out a low flying C-130 doing a low level drop...
MrBoJangles_91 likes this.

"D'Garv"
Member #272
Stock Silver Lightning AT
Live Free. Drink Good Beer. Eat More Sushi.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Regional Xterra Clubs > Northwest Xterra Club (NWXC)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode