Fixed Rear Bumper Step and Took Pics of Old/New X's - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-01-2012, 09:44 PM Thread Starter
2009 Xterra S

Fixed Rear Bumper Step and Took Pics of Old/New X's

My wife's new '09 Xterra's rear bumper step bolts on the drivers side were not fastened. This caused the bottom of the step to not be flush with the bumper.

I removed the rear bumper, re-attached bumper step screws, and tightened them up. Now it's flush and tight just like the other bumper is. I am kinda obsessive so I couldn't stare at gap in the bumper step any longer!!

While I was out there also found my X is pre-wired for fogs so can't wait to do the fog light mod.

Here are the few pics I took while working on the bumper as well as some pics of the wife's old first gen and our new second gen Xterra together.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Noobie
2007 Xterra S 2wd

to bad both those tanny's are ticking time bombs.... Actually yours aren't and I wish i would have bought differently.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Veteran
2009 Xterra X

Great looking Xterras..

Xterra Nation.org

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
National Nissan Truck Meet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nissan Frontier site

All Nissan show

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Banned

Interesting to see the first gen and second gen X'es together. I didn't appreciate before what a big difference in size there was. I had two first gen ones myself. Had a 2000 and a 2003. They both lasted very well and never gave me problems. But then again, I'm obsessive about preventive maintenance. Maintenance, it's the name of the game.

Bruce S.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > General Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode