Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Was 2015 Xterra Solar Flare (Yellow) Produced?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Dyno992 
#1 ·
When researching in 2015, I went as far off as trying to order a 2015 Pro-4X in flare yellow in a manual. Seen a brochure online from nissan for the paint code (more $ for paint) was going to go to Nissan dealership to discuss it. Some project came up, and things had to be put off. Boy do I regret not ordering one now. My question is this; did Nissan actual ever produce this color, or did they wind up canceling it, or only custom build customers only got this option, did anyone ever seen one in a manual tranny with PRO-4X version, or is it like seeing a white owl, or a unicorn at this point?

Thanks!

#4 ·
^^^ Correct, the production run was canceled. I believe only night armor, superblack, The blue (forget the name) glacier white and the lava red were produced in 2015. The last production run was also limited to glacier white and super black and the blue IIRC. I was at the dealership 1 hour before they closed on the last day to pre-order for the last production run and I remember them telling me yellow was canceled due to low order numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.