Was 2015 Xterra Solar Flare (Yellow) Produced? - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dyno992

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member
2006 Silver Lightning ❌terra 6MT

Was 2015 Xterra Solar Flare (Yellow) Produced?

When researching in 2015, I went as far off as trying to order a 2015 Pro-4X in flare yellow in a manual. Seen a brochure online from nissan for the paint code (more $ for paint) was going to go to Nissan dealership to discuss it. Some project came up, and things had to be put off. Boy do I regret not ordering one now. My question is this; did Nissan actual ever produce this color, or did they wind up canceling it, or only custom build customers only got this option, did anyone ever seen one in a manual tranny with PRO-4X version, or is it like seeing a white owl, or a unicorn at this point?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 12:29 AM
Veteran
2011 Night Armor Xterra S 4x4 6MT

I remember reading it never happened.

https://www.thenewx.org/forum/9-gene...ml#post3266362

Carpe lardum

If you're gonna be dumb you better be tough.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Supporting Member
2011 Brilliant Silver ❌terra Pro-4X

To my knowledge no Yellow 2015 X's were ever built.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everything happens for a reason .... Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and make bad decisions.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 10:12 AM
NewX’er 4life
2015 Super Black ❌terra Pro-4X 6MT Limited

Garage
^^^ Correct, the production run was canceled. I believe only night armor, superblack, The blue (forget the name) glacier white and the lava red were produced in 2015. The last production run was also limited to glacier white and super black and the blue IIRC. I was at the dealership 1 hour before they closed on the last day to pre-order for the last production run and I remember them telling me yellow was canceled due to low order numbers.

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:31 PM
JNR
Veteran
2014 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X 6MT

Wasn't there two different reds available?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 PM
NewX’er 4life

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNR View Post
Wasn't there two different reds available?
Yes, cayenne and lava. They did those at the end of 2014 and start of 2015. Apparently there was a brilliant silver as well but I have yet to see a 2015 with that colour.

Last edited by PhullD; 06-12-2019 at 09:14 PM.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Member
2006 Silver Lightning ❌terra 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhullD View Post
Yes, cayenne and lava. They did those at the end of 2014 and start of 2015. Apparently there was a brilliant silver as well but I have yet to see a 2015 with that colour.
still trying to upgrade to a 2015 pro manual in black. They are beyond expensive and hard to come by. May ride out my 06 S and wait for 2021 bronco 7 speed manual
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 11:02 AM
NewX’er 4life

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaximaowner View Post
still trying to upgrade to a 2015 pro manual in black. They are beyond expensive and hard to come by. May ride out my 06 S and wait for 2021 bronco 7 speed manual
I see used (with 20k+ miles) 15' p4x manuals going for more than mine was brand new. Dealers are really taking advantage of people in the US. My advice is look for Canadian models and import it, you will save like $10k. Example here. That's in CAD, and I'd offer 2-3k CAD less for it at the very least (overpriced IMO). I bet the new Bronco will be north of $50k for the better models.

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 12:57 PM
Senior Member - AKA Jyoung992
2015 Glacier White Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
All colors according to year for the X since 2005:

Nissan Xterra Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives

per @AlbatrossCafe in this thread
AlbatrossCafe likes this.

"Go as slow as possible, but as fast as necessary" - @Lizardking's life lessons

|
|

PSU Alumni

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > General Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode