Anyone have a lifted Xterra with these wheels? - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 6Likes
  • 1 Post By welby
  • 3 Post By duxsterra
  • 1 Post By welby
  • 1 Post By Tlrtucker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2017, 09:16 AM Thread Starter
2015 Lava Red Xterra S

Anyone have a lifted Xterra with these wheels?

Recently left the Jeep world and picked up a '15 Xterra and am already getting the mod bug. Trying to keep things pretty mild compared to the TJ I had, but it won't stay bone stock forever, I can't leave anything alone. Was wondering if anyone has an Xterra with bigger tires on these wheels? I don't care for them at all, really...they look like they'd be better suited to my girlfriend's Juke than an Xterra...very "car like". Just curious if I'd like them better after seeing the obligatory 265/75's or 285's on them, maybe they'd grow on me then. At the moment with 265/70's, they're just not doing anything for me. Any pics would be appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xterra.jpg (431.6 KB, 71 views)
VMBiohazard likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Lava Red ❌terra S

I have the same ones, also wasn't a fan but after some plastidip and a 2" lift they've definitely grown on me.

It's a preference thing, I would recommend messing around with different colors on them to match your taste before you get rid of them completely. That being said, I am interested in purchasing one as a spare if you do decide to get rid of them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170723_110854_1502816724037.jpg (4.55 MB, 62 views)
big_perm, PA PRO 4X and xterrafan like this.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Lava Red ❌terra S

Also probably worth mentioning that I plan to move to 285s down the road. Can't bring myself to do it yet since these tires don't even have 30k on them.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 06:23 AM
Veteran & LPM
2010 ❌terra S & 2010 Frontier SE

Garage
Congrats and welcome from south-central PA!

>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

>

>
|
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
2015 Lava Red Xterra S

Quote:
Originally Posted by duxsterra View Post
Also probably worth mentioning that I plan to move to 285s down the road. Can't bring myself to do it yet since these tires don't even have 30k on them.
I hear you about the tires, mine has around 24,000 miles on it and they just mounted up brand new 265/70's for the sale prep, it would be dumb of me to buy new tires. I have the same plan, really, the obligatory 2" lift and 285's eventually. The wheels do look better dipped but I'm still torn on them. Thanks for the pic! The silver one right up in the title has them, but it's a crappy pic that doesn't help much, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMBiohazard View Post
Congrats and welcome from south-central PA!
Thanks!
VMBiohazard likes this.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 10:56 AM
Veteran
2014 Xterra S

Garage
I recently switched from Procomp 7089's back to my stock wheels. I like the look with these wheels much better. Have about a 3" lift. Hope this helps. And these are 285/75 falken wildpeaks wrapped around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainerX View Post
Hey, you meat sticks should read the article. It's 1 out of 500. It's a C7R limited edition.
Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes
Click Here for >
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 11:27 AM

Here's a Frontier...

yakkerX likes this.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
2015 Lava Red Xterra S

Thanks for the pics, have to say they look good with the right meats on them! Still not a wheel I'd pick, but might keep them on after all

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > General Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode