Who is Going to goneMOAB 2019? - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2010 Knight Armour Xterra Off Road

Who is Going to goneMOAB 2019?

I've got my trail ticket. Mostly GREENS... trying to convince my wife to join me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-05-2018, 11:00 PM
Veteran
2010 Super Black Xterra Off Road

Yes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-IG-x.treks- "No one can deny the pure flex of Un4seen4" - AlbatrossCafe
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 12:19 AM
TNX Community Support Vendor
2006 Xterra Off Road / 2006 Frontier Pro-4X

Pretty sure I’ll be back out. No idea what truck or trucks I might be out there with though....

Follow Us on
And Instagram @Xterra Performance

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

2007 Avalanche White ❌terra S-TSWAP

Send a message via Skype™ to Chase5Hart
ill be there

Click Here for my Build >
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-07-2018, 08:17 AM
Veteran & LPM
2010 ❌terra S & 2010 Frontier SE

Garage
I won't physically be there, but I am working with Bill to try to setup some type of sponsorship package from NPC to send out for the event.

>
&

>

>
|
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Veteran
2007 Desert Stone Xterra Off-Road

Great to see there's an actual thread about goneMOAB 2019 out there - I'm hella slacking this year around.

Hoping to see all of you who can make it - and if you're on the fence, let me know so I can try to talk you into it.

At the rate I'm going I should have an ExPo vehicle ready in roughly 6.3 years. It'll be pimpish. **Joins in 08, 6 years later he's dual lockered, RTT'ed and on schedule for his signature. Well done sir. - Surf and Snow, 5/9/14**
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 03:13 PM
2010 Silver Lightning Xterra Off Road

Just found out this is even a thing! We live in GJ so we're right around the corner...anybody know of decent places to camp w/ electrical hookups that might still be available?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANSTAAFB View Post
Just found out this is even a thing! We live in GJ so we're right around the corner...anybody know of decent places to camp w/ electrical hookups that might still be available?

I've had very good luck with Canyonlands Campground, which is right in downtown. There's also Arches and a few others. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to call each of them to find out availability, but I did find a cool link via Discover Moab that lists them out for you.

At the rate I'm going I should have an ExPo vehicle ready in roughly 6.3 years. It'll be pimpish. **Joins in 08, 6 years later he's dual lockered, RTT'ed and on schedule for his signature. Well done sir. - Surf and Snow, 5/9/14**
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 03:55 PM
2010 Silver Lightning Xterra Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaprhys View Post
I've had very good luck with Canyonlands Campground, which is right in downtown. There's also Arches and a few others. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to call each of them to find out availability, but I did find a cool link via Discover Moab that lists them out for you.
Every time we try to go to the private campgrounds sites they show up as time share RV parks! I'll call and see if we can just book a weekend

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Veteran

That's because most of the private sites have a combination of RV sites and tent sites - I've seen this as fairly common, even with KOAs across the country. I can certainly attest to Canyonlands, Arches, and many of the others in Moab doing both.

I'd also suggest using Google Maps to look at the actual site (along with their pics). Shade is your friend in Moab.
scoyoc likes this.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Regional Xterra Clubs > Alberta Xterra En∑thu∑si∑asts (A.X.E.)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in