Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Michigan to NM for My X

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  MistressOfMayhem 
#1 ·
First time Xterra owner here. I just figured I'd introduce myself. I work in the auto industry in Michigan. I've wanted an Xterra for a while and as Kayaking and powersports has become a much larger part of my life, I figured it's time to upgrade from the Subaru into something more capable anyways.

After an exhaustive search over the last 6-8 months for a 2011-2015 Pro-4x manual trans that wasn't black or grey, I finally found a nice one in New Mexico. 2011 with 33k original miles. I fly down the day before Thanksgiving to pick it up and drive home. I'm excited and nervous, wish me luck!

#2 ·
Welcome to TNX Site - Issued Membership Upgrade. :thumbup:

#12 ·
Enjoy the trip! I had the same fun 4 years ago, when I was looking explicitly for a Black Pro-4x manual and the closest one I found was in Orem, UT. Was an exciting weekend flying from SFO to SLC and driving it back to San Jose, CA on the loneliest road of America. Have at least as much fun as I had! :)))

#18 ·
The burger was great, definitely top 3. I loved the toppings, and the beer was good to.

We made it home around 8pm Saturday. We ended up hitting Hot springs national park in arkansas, central BBQ in Memphis and Mammoth caves national park in Kentucky on the way back. It was a good trip. Maybe I will start a thread about getting the X ready for our December kayak fishing trip in the Florida keys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.