Dear NissTec, Where is my Lift? - Page 3 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 05:06 PM
2006 Midnight Blue Xterra Off Road

Garage
So in addition to calling Nisstec earlier today and talking to someone immediately, I later replied to an order confirmation email I have from them asking for an update on said order. I got a reply 1hr 10min later.

Like I and others have said, calling them seems to be the best way to get ahold of someone there. That and replying to an order confirmation email you may have from them.

Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 05:07 PM
2006 Midnight Blue Xterra Off Road

Garage
Very quick response time, in my experience!
Attached Images
File Type: png 1D165E93-F787-4990-898B-21CA8421166E_1547590057350.png (974.8 KB, 8 views)

Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 05:15 PM
Veteran
2006 Avalanche White Xterra S 4x4

i think the problem is not that fact that they may not answer/ respond to an email or phone call its the fact that people are basically being lied to when they do make contact.

I had this happen to me with PRG, i ultimately got what i wanted, it just took longer than they said it was going to, even after calling prior to placing and order to confirm shipping times, then they dont hold up to their own timetables.

if there is a back log or if it will take "X" number of weeks, tell me, then deliver in that time. but if you call and are told it'll ship in 24 hrs and it doesn't ship for 5 days, thats just poor customer service.

or if you are told itll ship in a certain time frame on and then call back on that date to find out it hasn't even been ordered by them and they'll now order it and it will take the amnt of time initially quoted.... thats again just bad customer service or a poorly run business.

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Avalanche White Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Hi everyone,
I wanted to update this post since I have since received a call from the vender after they saw my facebook post. They admitted that they forgot about my order and shipped it out a few days after that. I am scheduled to receive my order (minus cam bolts, guess they are coming in another box) today.

Many people seem to think that I never contacted the vender. I tried e-mail but never received a reply. I would call every 3 weeks to see what is going on. I called around 4 times total. They were all nice and informative but during my conversations they kept pushing the time frames back more and more. I never felt like I had a real idea when I could expect them.

If they told me up front it could be a 4 - 5 month wait I would have no problem with that. The problem is the un-real expectation to get items shipped out in 24hour or even a month.
In addition I believe if they gave customers some sort of e-mail or phone update once a month it would do wonders for reassurance.

Ill post if I find any oddities with my order once I inspect it all.

Thanks.

Last edited by Tyler Coc; 01-15-2019 at 05:43 PM.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > NissTec Lifts LLC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode