Review: 1.5" Wheel Spacers - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2012 Titan-Swapped Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Review: 1.5" Wheel Spacers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=1245902031016

Got the Wheel Spacers listed above. They work exactly as they should, no vibrations, no installation issues. I bought them from lugnutguys on Ebay. They were $105 shipped for all four wheels. I would recommended these again for price and functionality. I didn't have to buy anything else, and all four wheels fit perfection. Shipping was SUPER quick (ordered Friday, got on Tuesday). I added the seller, lugnutguys, for when the link for them dies, they may be able to get the wheel spacers for you as well. I have 2" BL, Pro 4-X rims, and stock tires.

I will say, not that it has anything to do with the spacers, I did get rub on the inner fender, which I think is because of the body lift. I just removed the splash guard and dented the inside of the fender back a little bit.

Sn0

>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?" - Old Greg Nissans Suck

Last edited by snoborderphx; 08-08-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Veteran
2007 Lightning Silver Xterra S

these look pretty much just like the nisstec ones. good deal for 100 bucks. i paid double that.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Noobie

Looks like a quality product. Keep us informed on the quality. Also what is your setup with lift, tires and wheels? Have photos?

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Supporting Member
2011 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Same exact ones I had on my '07. Loved them.

USN 2000-2010 Vet OEF and OIF
Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamicz View Post
Looks like a quality product. Keep us informed on the quality. Also what is your setup with lift, tires and wheels? Have photos?
Updated original post with setup info. I will get pictures tomorrow when I take the Xterra in for some maintenance (and hopefully getting the rear leaf pack replaced).

Sn0

>

"You wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?" - Old Greg Nissans Suck
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Veteran
2006 Orangemen Edition; Off-Road Est. 2013; T.S. Est. 2014; 100% Locked Est. 2015

When I was looking i couldn't find 1.5" spacers on ebay; only 1, 1.25 and 2 inch. Glad you got them for a steal!! I paid a bit more for my used ones lol

~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Veteran
2010 Xterra SE

Don't you experience more bump steer with spacers? I ran into that with other vehicles and decided it's not the way to go for off-road...
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Veteran
2011 Night Armor Xterra S

i too was looking at these on ebay. if i go back to stock wheels then i will be picking up a set of these.

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknhd View Post
Don't you experience more bump steer with spacers? I ran into that with other vehicles and decided it's not the way to go for off-road...
I was reading about this online. What I read appeared to be more apparent with SAS'ed vehicles. It had to do with the centerline of the wheel being moved out past the steering knuckle. I don't THINK this will cause too much problems with our vehicles; I don't really have a good valid reason why, but I can't see how this would cause a problem on a non-SAS'ed vehicle.

Maybe other's can provide more insight on this.

Here is the only site I could find talking about lifting and bump steer.

Sn0

>

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Veteran
2008 Avalanche White Xterra Off-road clone

I too am running a set of these ebay spacers but mine are hub centric 1" spacers . No issues with bumpsteer on mine . I paid $140 for the set shipped and was supper fast . I cant see spending over $200 on some of the other online sites when these work just as good .

Just remeber to re torque the the inner nuts after 20+ miles of driving .

CLICK ME>>
<<CLICK HERE
-2009 Jeep jku sahara. 2" terraflex lift, 52" light bar,4"light pods, Rubicon shocks, smittybuilt bumper, qudratec sliders, old man emu steering. Regeared 4.56, 34x11.5 nittos

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Product Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode