Review: Multiple Products - Page 2 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 10:12 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
What would be great is each of these were in their own thread like they should be so people can search for them.

pics? links? prices? star rating?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 10:46 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheKing View Post
What would be great is each of these were in their own thread like they should be so people can search for them.

pics? links? prices? star rating?
This is also a very good point. It would be easier to search each product if what it was was in the title and you had pictures and a good write-up for each down the road.

What you might do is message a mod and see about having this moved into the Member's Xterra wrong format forum to begin your build thread and fix it up some, then do a nice write-up for each of these products. That would really benefit the forum as well as future users/shoppers and also get us another active build going, which I think everyone enjoys checking out as well.

Mildly Demented...

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 12:03 PM
Veteran
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
A simple piece of duct tape around the bushings on the engine mounts would've made things very simple. This is noted in the PRG engine mount installation thread. I also agree that you need pictures, a build thread, and a break out of each product.

R. Long
Build Thread-->

SoCal Club Xterra -->

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
2005 Silver Lightning Xterra SE

Garage
I seen the duct tape method, but im stubborn sometimes and do things the hard way.
What really made it such a pain was i didnt pay enough attention to the alignment on the drivers side and cross threaded the big bolt in the upper mount assembly. So i had to take it all apart, remove that upper braket, order a new one, and install it, with the exhaust manifold still on.
Wasnt that hard, just made me mad as a red wasp due to that was the first bolt i have cross threaded in like 20 years.

Last edited by Ezdaar; 05-31-2018 at 09:50 PM.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2018, 11:02 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra TS/LCKD/4:56/35" Edition & S Model DD for handme downs

Save your self the pain and do a build page.
I will read it.
I promise.

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 11:23 AM
2005 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHaynesUSA View Post
I will read it.
I promise.
I'll look at the pictures.

Click Here for >
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
2005 Silver Lightning Xterra SE

Garage
Its all coming soon

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 01:43 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHaynesUSA View Post
I will read it.
I promise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezdaar View Post
Its all coming soon
Yeah, he don't even look at mine! make one.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Product Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode