Review: Nulaxy BT Audio FM Transmitter - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By charpe3
  • 1 Post By Ezdaar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2006 Xterra S 4x4

Garage
Review: Nulaxy BT Audio FM Transmitter

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've had this device for about a week now and I am so glad I bought it. For a whopping $17, my 2006 X now has bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio AND handsfree phone calls.

I've had an FM transmitter for a few years now that I believe I bought off of wish.com or geek.com or a similar chinese cheapo website that has stuff that costs $5 and takes 5 weeks to arrive at your door. I had one for my wife and I both because neither of us has aux input or BT in our vehicles at the time. They were "good enough" at best. Meaning they worked well, but didn't have great audio quality. Also, I HATE cords running across my console and I couldn't charge my phone and listen to music at the same time because I would hear the whining of my alternator.

NOT ANYMORE!

With a trip to Windrock coming up (That's a 6 hour drive for me) I wanted to upgrade my audio situation because I know my wife will want to play music on her phone and I also know her phone will need to be charged.. Plus I have a stubby antenna and I don't get radio stations for crap anymore. So I ordered the Nulaxy FM transmitter and I LOVE it. It plugs right in to my switched 12v socket on my dash so I don't have to plug/unplug it all the time. It broadcasts clear, high quality audio that even my stubby antenna can receive. *SIDE NOTE* I am super picky about audio quality and this makes me plenty happy! When synced with bluetooth, I can answer my phone with the push of a button. My wife said she can hear me "pretty good" when I use it. She didn't complain hearing herself echo so I assume it wasn't happening at all. It also gives a voltage reading when I start the X, which is pretty cool. And when it turns on, this deep, fancy voice says "Waiting for pairing" and "Paired" upon connection. I just enjoy hearing that.

So I 100% recommend this product if you don't want to replace your entire stereo. $17. Received it in 2 days from Amazon. Plug and play. It's great. It's nice to be able to listen to music without having to even get my phone out of my pocket. (I leave BT turned on now) ALSO, I don't even have to have my music app open. When I hit play/pause (press the volume knob), it will open the app and start playing the last song/playlist that I listened to.

For reference, I have a Samsung S7. I use Google Play for streaming music. I have my BT audio on my phone all the way up. Volume on the Nulaxy set to 28/30. Stereo about 18-22 if I'm jamming. 24 would be really rocking out. My music comes though as good as a quality, in range radio station.

5 Stars!
eighty and TurboChris like this.

"Terrin"
"It's NOT a van..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by charpe3; 04-16-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2018, 10:44 AM
2005 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Nice review! Just to add to the collective, here's the one I have....I've bought two and both have worked flawlessly. But it doesn't have the cool screen and all the features that come with having a screen but it's great for someone who wants one as compact as possible.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Click Here for >
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2018, 11:13 PM
2005 Silver Lightning Xterra SE

Garage
Damnit, this site makes me spend money!
Mines otw.

More toys! Yay!

Space shuttle interior here i come!
TurboChris likes this.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 12:45 PM
Noobie
2013 Xterra SE 4x4

I picked up one of these from Amazon for about $15. Friencity brand. It's tiny and it uses a microUSB cable or a built-in battery. The sound quality is decent and I'm happy with it for the money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 514csnD2p0L._SL1000_.jpg (26.7 KB, 1 views)

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Product Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode