Free tire rotation at Discount Tire = Free new set of Rims! - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 03:20 PM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2006 Xterra S

Free tire rotation at Discount Tire = Free new set of Rims!

So I go in to my local Discount Tire to get the tires rotated per their 6K recommendation, and everything seems to be hunkydoory. It only takes about 35 minutes, and they tell me they've got them balanced and rotated...everything's great. I go out and do a quick walk around, and the absolute Mother#$%**&^#@@ing A$$HATS have managed to put 12 inch circular gouges down into bare metal on ALL 4 RIMS!!!!!

What a great deal: come in for a free tire rotation and leave with a brand-spankin' new set of rims! (I almost got some OR rims out of the deal, but they were out of stock...I guess I'll have to wait until next rotation for those...)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Veteran
2007 Xterra S

sounds like a deal to me!

I had a dumba$$ tech at Belle Tire once that didn't properly place the lifters correctly before raising my car (a Sebring at the time)

Well, you can imagine what happened. Once the car was lifted 7-8 ft it was swaying back and forth and fell nose first to the ground......! The tech was a pretty big guy and tried to balance the car on his shoulder (dumba$$) ....i told him to just drop it and don't put yourself at risk.......manager saw the whole thing and fired the guy; apologized to me... i didn't ask for anything, just glad noone got hurt
________
WEB SHOWS

Last edited by juntao; 09-03-2011 at 10:37 PM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Veteran
2006 Xterra S

Send a message via AIM to willgr1
i had a battery replaced at mr. tire once, i just went in to buy one, but since my truck was dead in the parking lot (pretty luck there was a tire store in that lot i guess) they insisted on checking to see if there was something else wrong....well.....they replaced the battery, three days later my truck went dead in the middle of baltimore city...they didn't clean the terminals and they were so crudded up the alternator was not properly charging the battery. needless to say i got a free battery, free 45 mile tow, and a free terminal cleaning from MY mechanical shop courtesy of mr. tire!!!!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Veteran
2006 Xterra X

Funny!! I figured you would be able to talk them into more than that. No lifetime alignment?? Which discount tire were you at? I wanna see what they can do to my stock steel rims.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Brakes, Tires and Wheels

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode