Thank You Hefty - Page 6 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 11:55 AM
TNX Community Support Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDLOVER55 View Post
And on a happy note, really awesome that a manufacture promises 6-8 weeks and delivers in 2
Doesn't happen all the time but we do what we can! Thanks PJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Now the proud owners and producers of NXRocks Skid Plates. The ultimate in underbody protection!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 02:29 PM
2012 Lava Red Xterra Pro-4X

I'll throw in my 2-cents worth; I now have both Hefty sliders and skids (installed the skids myself three weeks ago). Great quality products AND excellent service and communications from Chris. No problems whatsoever with the install or since.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Mods: Nisstec 2.5" SL, Hefty skids/sliders, 33" tires, SW diff cover, SPC UCA's, Bilstein 5100's, AAL w/adjustable shackles, MaxGear (maXTERRA) rear bumper
post #53 of 57 (permalink) Old 02-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Brilliant Silver 6MT Pro-4X & 2007 Avalanche White S 5AT 4x4 ❌terras

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeftyFabworks View Post
We don't spend any time searching this site. Unless we are directly contacted by the customer we aren't aware of any issue. We had one customer call and explain the issue, send pictures and we corrected it. It only took one person contacting us directly to make the correction. Again we don't spend hours searching every forum. We only check our specific forum once a week or so.

Chris
I completely understand that you don't have time to spend hours searching the forum. I thought I remembered several people mention they had contacted you but I could be remembering wrong After all... everything you read on the internet MUST be true lol

I'm glad to hear that someone stepped up and gave you guys useful feedback and pics so you could get the issue (however minor it was) resolved!

post #54 of 57 (permalink) Old 05-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Veteran
2009 Knight Armour Xterra OR

great customer service, ran into some issues atempting to install my skids the other evening ( gas tank skid bracket was cut and bent properly, no contact with the DS but just wouldn't bolt up, issue was with the insaller lol). chris was right there answering my emails and even too some time to take my phone call when he was out at a ball game to help me along.

second item out of their line up and so far I am happy with the money spent

keep up the awsome work guys

Build Thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #55 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-25-2014, 08:02 AM
Veteran
2013 Metallic Blue Xterra S

A thumbs up and thank you to Chris and Heftyfab. After I bought my skids I talked to Chris on the phone a few times about a bumper and the details of it. He was polite and courteous about all my questions. When I finally pulled the trigger he gave me an estimated lead time and hit it exactly. I recommend to anyone.

post #56 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2014, 06:01 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2009 Frontier CCSE4X4

Glad to see positive feedback and responses from manufacturer on here.
I'll be placing an order soon, thanks to this thread.

Thank you!

aR
09CCSE4x4occupyYOURSELF

post #57 of 57 (permalink) Old 03-21-2018, 07:04 AM
TNX Realm Noobie
2015 Xterra Off-Road

I also have a Hefty skit plate and am very happy with it. Extremely strong and durable. It is already on my second xTerra.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > HEFTYFabWorks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode