Shipping Problems at Hefty? - Page 7 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
week 9 on skids. Was told last week "my order was first up, they had a problem getting materials, was going to try and finish and ship by the end of the week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 10:43 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Brilliant Silver 6MT Pro-4X & 2007 Avalanche White S 5AT 4x4 ❌terras

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZheKing View Post
week 9 on skids. Was told last week "my order was first up, they had a problem getting materials, was going to try and finish and ship by the end of the week.
Purely out of curiosity, did you order from hefty directly or through nisstec? If through nisstec, who did you get the update from, nisstec or hefty?

- J.J. Watt
”You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”

and
post #63 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsexton View Post
Purely out of curiosity, did you order from hefty directly or through nisstec? If through nisstec, who did you get the update from, nisstec or hefty?
ordered directly from hefty.

Also, forgot to add, when i ordered, lead time was 6 weeks.
jsexton likes this.

post #64 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
Just got the e-mail it shipped today actually. we'll see if that's the case as i've had vendors before say "it shipped" and created the tracking label, but didn't actually ship it for a week still.

post #65 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:49 PM
Super Moderator
2005 Red Brawn ❌terra Off Road

Garage
In my experience, when Hefty advises you that your item has shipped it has shipped.
post #66 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 09:03 AM
Senior Member / (Q4WC) Club Moderator
2013 Silver Lightning ❌terra TS/LCKD/4.10 33's S

Garage
Right. Now I’m definitely impressed by Hefty Fab. Received the email that the order was shipped along with tracking details.
Great work fixing the mess made by Steven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #67 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bills View Post
In my experience, when Hefty advises you that your item has shipped it has shipped.

That seems to be the case and delivery will be tomorrow. We'll see if my local fed ex (which totally blows) can not screw it up. it took them a week to get my new sticker for my golf about 2-3 miles across town from their local facility to my house...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Please_Go_Around_Bumper_Sticker_300x300.jpg (15.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by ZheKing; 07-09-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > HEFTYFabWorks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode