Have Hefty Bumper... Installation Instructions Needed - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
2007 Night Armor Xterra Off Road

Have Hefty Bumper... Installation Instructions Needed

Because I live where I live it was a nightmare to get my Hefty bumper here to Northern BC. I had it shipped to the shipping depot close to the border, had my friend from Vancouver picked it up for me, another friend who went down to Van to bring it closer to me to Prince George...So this weekend I'm finally heading to Prince George to get my bumper! My friend there wants to help with the installation. So, as I'm not sure if there will be any instructions with this bumper, I tried to find something in here...No Hefty front bumper "How to" (or I missed it?), but came across this thread with shrockworks installation instructions (folks said it's pretty much the same as with Hefty) BUT looks like those pdf files do not work anymore :-( https://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20242 So I'm back to square one :-( Any help here will be appreciated, any link that could help me would be awesome guys. Thanks!

A home without a cat is just a house...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 04:53 PM
NWX
2011 Night Armor Xterra S

Have you reached out to Chris at Hefty? He was very helpful in getting me directions for my sliders and skids. I hope that it works out
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 05:00 PM
Supporting Member
2011 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Yeah, Chris also emailed me the directions on my sliders. He got back to be quick too.

USN 2000-2010 Vet OEF and OIF
Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Veteran
2005 Polar Bear White Xterra SE

Asking Chris is the way to go. Emailed him about the license plate assembly and he responded in like 10 mins tops. When I asked him if I could get a replacement from them. He responded "Absolutely! Whats your mailing address?". Seems like a great guys, cool company and legit customer service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Veteran
2011 Metallic Green Xterra Pro-4X

The shrockworks bumper how too is basically the same. They both mount the same. There is a stock bumper removal guide that is pretty helpful too. The rad skids are different but once you get it into position, the hefty one is pretty intuitive. There are not too many ways that it can go on. It is a heavy SOB tho.

edit: added links.
https://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2314
https://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74

Quote:
Like Linux, the Windows phone, and Battlestar Gallactica, the Xterra is the third mutt in a two-dog fight, and owners take a certain amount of twisted, against-the-grain pride in running something without a Jeep or Toyota badge on the hood.
Click Here for >

Last edited by Lizardking; 05-04-2014 at 06:01 PM.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2014, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
2007 Night Armor Xterra Off Road

Thanks guys, I have got the instruction and my bumper was installed yesterday

A home without a cat is just a house...

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > HEFTYFabWorks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode