Rugged Rocks is Not Closing Down - But SteeevO is taking some Down Time... - Page 4 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 86Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 11:32 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2014 Brilliant Silver ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno992 View Post
Even if RR closes down, it would be the furthest thing from a failure. The amount of knowledge you've spread throughout, and the rigs people were able to build because of your brand and expertise...that is what success is all about. These experiences and memories will never be forgotten, and you're a huge part of that. I think I speak for everyone when I say I wish you the best in your future. Go have some fun, take care of yourself moving forward, and best of luck finding your calling.
I think that pretty much sums it up.

I think that also extends to all of our vendors here.

Zombie Hunter: 2014 Silver Xterra S -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -Alexander the Great
Overland Bound #13805; Tread Lightly! Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 02:38 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2005 Night Armor ❌terra Off-Road - Overlanding Build

Steven: so sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you. But agree it sounds like the right decision. Don’t focus on the closing of this chapter in your life, but rather the excitement of the opening of the next chapter of your life. Wish you the best in the next chapter.

Rob: very well said. Thank you for taking the time to put those thoughts into words. Couldn’t agree more.
jsexton and Chase5Hart like this.

Support small businesses that support us! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 04:02 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2011 Avalanche White ❌terra Pro-4X

Garage
@SteeevO You got an update for us?

Click Here for >
Build Thread
(StormTrooper Gretchen (big,white,fat,ugly,and German): 2015 BMW R1200GS Adventure White

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Supporting Member
2011 Brilliant Silver ❌terra Pro-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureRider81 View Post
@SteeevO You got an update for us?
I spoke at length via text with Steve a week and some ago. RR is still open and fulfilling orders. No new products are in the works, and Steve won't be spending the kind of time on the phone he used to. He has someone taking care of his drop shipping for him.

For the first time in a very long time he is currently supposed to be on an actual vacation with some friends. Other personal details I'm going to leave out of it.

and

Everything happens for a reason .... Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and make bad decisions.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > Rugged Rocks Off Road

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode