Welcome Our Newest Moderator - Mr. Bills - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
2006 Silver Lightning ❌terra "S" 4x4

Welcome Our Newest Moderator - Mr. Bills

Post your comments here;

"D'Garv"
Member #272
Stock Silver Lightning AT
Live Free. Drink Good Beer. Eat More Sushi.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Veteran
2007 Silver Lightning Xterra Off Road 6MT

Garage
Speech!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: 392

Got extra time and money? Start Here:
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Veteran
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

As a person I have nothing against him, I've never met him. As a member of this forum I've seen him join in the veteran based bashing of newer members far too often to believe he can be a non-biased moderator of the forum.

That is my personal opinion and I hope he can prove me wrong.

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 AM
Veteran
2006 Datsun Knight Armor Xterra S 4x4

Garage
Would you like to buy my stock bumper winch mount, @Mr. Bills?

"If surfing makes it to the olympics I would expect to see bodyboarding in the next special olympics"
Click Here for >
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2005 Night Armor ❌terra Off-Road - Overlanding Build

JOSX2 and ZheKing like this.

Support small businesses that support us! -

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Caretaker of The Minion

2005 (w/a little 2010) === SE/OffRoad ❌=== EW3 Solar Yellow

Garage
Guess I should be on my best behavior now... :-\

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

-|-

on Instagram

(North Carolina Xterra Club)

(Nissan Offroad Association of the Southeast)
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 05:42 AM
Veteran & LPM
2010 ❌terra S & 2010 Frontier SE

Garage
Congrats man!

>
&

>

>
|
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 07:01 AM
2007 Knight Armour Xterra S

Garage
As long as he doesn't act like a know-it-all *sshole, congrats.
bucksnort and Celt like this.

Click here for mine!
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Veteran
2006 Granite Xterra S 2wd

Garage
Hmmm...Not much to say. As long as the site doesn't go through another crazy re-vamp, I'll be fine

Specializing in Custom one of a kind motorcycles with men & women's clothing

@droogmoto-Instagram
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-12-2017, 12:33 PM
Veteran
2013 Super Black Xterra X w/Mods

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtrout View Post
As a person I have nothing against him, I've never met him. As a member of this forum I've seen him join in the veteran based bashing of newer members far too often to believe he can be a non-biased moderator of the forum.

That is my personal opinion and I hope he can prove me wrong.
Very similar to my thoughts when I saw this earlier. I would only add that Br. Bills has appeared to me to be a very knowledgeable member who's advice in his posts I often take to heart, even though it wasn't me asking.

The harshness on noobs is not unique to Mr. Bills, and even I have to check myself at times even though I'm mostly sympathetic and fairly new myself. Maybe as a moderator the official nature will provide a check for Mr. Bills.

I think his reasoned, sage advice regarding the Xterra will be a benefit to the site as a whole.

Congrats Mr. Bills.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Site Stuff > Site Announcements Comments

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode