Issac's Black Betty - Now Titan Swapped! - Page 11 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 223Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 193 (permalink) Old 07-28-2018, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2013 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisHaynesUSA View Post
I like it now I'm gonna have to get some more great pics for you to do some more lol.

In other news. I ordered the Raybestos pads, calipers, Timbren Active Offroad rear bumpstops and Nisstec TS brake lines.

I'm debating whether to get the M49 RTT from Freespirit as well. It looks to be a good option compared to the much more $$$ hard shells and I could get it for half price of one.
https://www.gofsr.com/product/advent...roof-top-tent/
TerryD likes this.

Last edited by IssacHunter; 07-28-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 193 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Pulled the plug on an order for the M49 tent. Since I'm not doing month long expedition's the need for a hard shell isn't quite up there (It's also as low profile as a hardshell at 9" tall packed down) and I got it for a lot less than MSRP. Also got a deal on a combo order of an ARB50 fridge, bag and wiring kit from Northridge as well. Now I can finally start to piece together my drawers lol.

If nothing is going on from the local VA people then 10,11,12 I'll be going into Pisgah National Forest to test them out on their maiden voyage.

Also does anyone have any leads on where I can get the best deal on OEM Primary Cats? Or where to get a good deal on low mileage used ones?

Last edited by IssacHunter; 07-29-2018 at 11:47 AM.
post #103 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Got in my Noco on board charger and a tiny Streamlight lantern.

Got my Timbrens and installed them today. This was a hell of a project though. The right side was no issue but both the ones on the left was seized and I had to chisel them out. It started to pour the rain too and I slipped on the wet and fell down my porch steps :/ not pleasant so hopefully I'm just bruised up a little. On the plus side the X rides much more smoothly now.
IM1RU, TerryD and El Gavilan like this.

post #104 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Christmas in July update!

Got my Noco onboard battery charger installed.

Good thing to because my ARB Fridge came in early today too Now to work on those drawers.

And....my M49 RTT came in 5 days early woot lol but I can't install it since my back isn't so great atm. Got it wrapped up currently because they're giving rain for like a week. :/
Charles_Alarie likes this.
post #105 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 05:21 PM
NewX’er 4life
2015 Super Black ❌terra Pro-4X 6MT Limited

Garage
Is that Noco basically just an adapter so when you get home you can plug your vehicle in like the block heater and it charges the battery?
IssacHunter likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #106 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhullD View Post
Is that Noco basically just an adapter so when you get home you can plug your vehicle in like the block heater and it charges the battery?
Yeah. It's a 4amp charger than you plug into an AC outlet to charge/maintain the battery. I've ran the plugin in front of my grille and just to the passenger side of my bumper so I can plug it in when the vehicle will sit for a while and my fridge won't drain the battery then.
post #107 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM
NewX’er 4life
2015 Super Black ❌terra Pro-4X 6MT Limited

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IssacHunter View Post
Yeah. It's a 4amp charger than you plug into an AC outlet to charge/maintain the battery. I've ran the plugin in front of my grille and just to the passenger side of my bumper so I can plug it in when the vehicle will sit for a while and my fridge won't drain the battery then.
Ok that's what I thought. My Optima charger has adapters for something similar but I don't have an AC outlet to make use of it (living in a condo )
IssacHunter likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #108 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Finally got the RTT on

post #109 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 07:12 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

2011 Metallic Green ❌terra PRO-4X T-Swap'd

So have you tried out the Timbrens yet? Taken any big whoops? Is there a difference?
IssacHunter likes this.

Build Page -

Trip Photos Page -

"Mods first - life later."
post #110 of 193 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbatrossCafe View Post
So have you tried out the Timbrens yet? Taken any big whoops? Is there a difference?
Havent been offroading since putting them on yet but their are some bad potholes in my area and it's been a huge difference hitting them kinda like a cushion whereas before it felt like someone hit me in the back with a baseball bat. Can't wait to take it for a real spin probably tomorrow on one of the nearby forest roads.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Member's Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode