Brian no longer at Cherry Tree Nissan - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 15Likes
  • 1 Post By funkierfawn21`
  • 1 Post By Airmapper
  • 1 Post By CroftonBilly
  • 1 Post By Xscape
  • 11 Post By Jerseyparts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2005 Xterra

Brian no longer at Cherry Tree Nissan

Just FYI, Brian is no longer employed at Cherry Hill Nissan. Dunno what happened, he was always helpful to me and I appreciated enissanparts.com having good parts lookup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 03:28 AM
2012 Night Armor Xterra X 4x4

Garage
usually, Nissan dealers get new people from time to time, so they don't have to raise the salary if already there employees stay longer.

I see that quite often at my local Nissan dealer.

There will be some nice manager or some nice mechanic or somebody, then after while they're gone and somebody else is their, repeat.
bluez likes this.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 06:57 AM
Veteran
2011 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X 6MT

Garage
Dang it, I kinda figured. Last guy I talked to there was kinda a know it all that didn't know it all. I confused him, he'd never heard of a TSB....

I probably hurt his ego, because I wanted to talk to Brian not him. Funny he didn't mention Brian was no longer there. Probably because he knew that's most of why people called Cherry Hill.

Hope Brian went on to bigger and better, nice guy and seemed to know his stuff, and if he didn't know he didn't try to make out like you didn't know.
bluez likes this.

2011 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X - 6 MT
Check out my:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 12:58 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2009 Desert Stone ❌terra SE 4x4

Thanks for the info. That'd explain the lack of PM response and activity here.

So folks know, Brian is @Jerseyparts, our [formerly] resident Nissan parts pimp.

The website is still up (https://www.enissanparts.com/), which has been a good resource in the past too.

Brian, Thanks for your excellent customer service and good luck in your future endeavors.
LouG likes this.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 03:23 AM
2015 Glacier White Xterra Pro-4X

That's a bummer. I worked with him in the past, and he gave me a better deal on the parts I needed than my local Nissan dealer. I got a chance to meet him at the first Xterra gathering in Smyrna, TN way back in the day. He used to way in to various technical threads and always had some good information to impart.

Hopefully, he has gone onto bigger and better pursuits.
funkierfawn21` likes this.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 03:00 PM
2005 Super Black Xterra SE

I think Brian has gone on to bigger and better things for himself. If you need an IPDM he's probably got you. Otherwise I don't know what he's up to. PM me if you are looking for an IPDM and I'll get you connected. I don't feel like I should provide anymore info than that.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Veteran
2001 Xterra VG33E-4X4-auto

That's too bad. He was always helpful to me and I liked that he was involved with the Xterra off road community. A good guy IMHO...

Tom (A-Hole and hostile voice of a previous generation...) &

“It is a kingdom of conscience, or nothing.”
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Veteran
2014 Silver Lightning Xterra S 4x4

Garage
Oh where, oh where
Has our parts guy gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his hair cut short
And his shirts cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?

“All that the South has ever desired was that the Union as established by our forefathers should be preserved and that the government as originally organized should be administered in purity and truth.”
Robert E. Lee

Last edited by Just a Hunter; 02-06-2019 at 06:54 PM.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-06-2019, 06:28 PM
Vendor: Parts Pimp

Send a message via AIM to Jerseyparts
Just wanted to pop on here and let you guys know, It is true I am no Longer at Cherry Hill Nissan, I have been given an excellent opportunity at another Company, but it is not 100% locked up yet, so I will not comment on where just yet, But it is a Huge Jump outside of the Automotive Field, but still doing Parts.
If you guys need any Info on your trucks, I am still a great resource, I just can not get you parts at the discount I used to, I can get you in touch with people,
who will take care of you, I just can't guaranty the prices will as good, I do want to thank you all for the kind words, and good thoughts!

Brian
Old Navy, maytawn, jsexton and 8 others like this.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Administrator
2006 Silver Lightning ❌terra "S" 4x4

So you didn't tell your relief of his duties on here...

"D'Garv"
Member #272
Stock Silver Lightning AT
Live Free. Drink Good Beer. Eat More Sushi.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > eNissanParts.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode