[MBR]FS: 2006 Xterra S $6k & Some Parts [Loc: Saint Louis, MO] - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2006 Midnight Blue Xterra S

[MBR]FS: 2006 Xterra S $6k & Some Parts [Loc: Saint Louis, MO]

Good Evening Everyone!

Its been a long 12 years with the Bluedozer, but the time has come to say goodbye to the trusty ol' brute. The wife just got a new Explorer, and she has a Toyota Corolla. I drive 70 miles round trip per day for the last 8 years in the Xterra. I am going to be driving her car for the foreseeable future as my commuter car until I am ready to get a truck.

I will be officially listing it on Craigslist this weekend after I can get it detailed and emissions/inspections required to be completed within 60 days per MO law. For now I am posting it here, for most of the adventures are documented on my build page, available in my signature.

It currently has approx 157k miles on it, over its life 70%-80% of those miles are all highway from commuting to work. Anyone that is seriously interested send me a PM and I will talk via PM or Phone if you want to know any specifics.

I will be listing it at $6.8k OBO locally. Willing to listen to reasonable offers, listing it here for 6k.

I also have some odds and ends that I am going to try and package with the Xterra, so they can come with it, or I will sell them separately here after the vehicle sale.

1 OEM CV Axle
1 Aftermarket CV Axle
PRG Solid Alum Axle Shims, never installed, new.
PRG Adjustable Rear Shackles, Never Installed, New
(2) 1.5" HUB Centric Wheel Spacers, 1 bolt needs to be replaced on each
2008 3-Rib M205, 3.36 Ratio, Approx 80k Miles

This website has been indispensable over the years, and I have had a chance to talk with and meet some great people. Thank you all for the help!
bluez likes this.

Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by dreamX; 05-08-2019 at 02:04 PM. Reason: update price.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-11-2019, 11:02 AM
TNX Realm Noobie
2004 Xterra XE

Garage
PM'd you.
bluez likes this.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 07:59 PM
KC
Member - AKA Neptune
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

What's your price on the M205 just curious or is it local pick up?

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC View Post
What's your price on the M205 just curious or is it local pick up?
I would ship on the buyers expense. $400.00 OBO for the M205. Everything else will be priced to sell. Getting ready to renovate the garage, want all of the parts out.

Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Xterra is still available, previous inquiry found a deal near them before I could reply. Post is pending the Xterra passing emissions, Doug Thorley shorties had a rust problem leaking air into exhaust causing P2A03 code. New headers will be here this Friday.

Click Here for >
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 11:53 AM
Veteran
2013 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X 6MT

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamX View Post
Xterra is still available, previous inquiry found a deal near them before I could reply. Post is pending the Xterra passing emissions, Doug Thorley shorties had a rust problem leaking air into exhaust causing P2A03 code. New headers will be here this Friday.
PM sent

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:12 PM
2006 Granite Xterra Off Road

Garage
Is the OEM CV axle avail, and is this new never installed? I'm interested if willing to part now. Will be shipped to 91709. Thanks.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:29 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4dblduty View Post
Is the OEM CV axle avail, and is this new never installed? I'm interested if willing to part now. Will be shipped to 91709. Thanks.
I have a running list of those interested in the parts. If the new buying does not wish to take any of them I will be parting it out. The OEM axles were installed on the X, Replaced the OEM with an aftermarket axle thinking it went bad after an offroad trip, turned out to be a U-Joint. Never put the OEM one back in, has about 70k miles on it.

The Cardone CV axle, PRG adjustable rear shackles, prg shims, brake pads are all new, never installed.

M205 (3.36, ~80k miles), OEM Axle (~70k miles), wheel spacers are all used.

Click Here for >
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 10:15 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Pm sent
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 10:57 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2012 Lava Red ❌terra S

Garage
pm sent

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > The Marketplace > Used Xterra Market Classifieds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode