2006 Nissan Xterra S, 4x4, automatic. 190k miles and is my daily driver.
I've owned this suv for 3 years and have kept it well maintained with documents and added a few nice off road parts. No rust, has a few scratches and bumps from normal driving. Interior is overall clean with a few stains and tears.
- Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes
- Bilstein 5100 coilovers, OME HD springs, AAL rear Bilstein shocks lifted 3" with a 2" body lift
- SPC adjustable upper control arms
- adjustable camber kit
- new Moog sway bar bushings and end links
- Moog tie rods done within last year
- Flow Master exhaust
- AEM cold air intake
- Optima Yellow top battery
- front stinger bar
- Superchips tuner installed to 87 octane
- Gobi rear ladder
- Thule roof basket and warrior bars
- all wheel bearings replaced within last year
- diff and trans fluid changed recently
- 4 new abs sensors
- Kenwood touchscreen
-1" wheel spacers
- new front CV axles
A lot more parts I haven't listed were installed as preventative maintenance, inspection is up to date, no dash lights on. Tires are 5 months old 285/75/16 M/T. The truck drives excellent, handles great and tracks straight and will take you anywhere off-road or on long road trips. I've had no major issues with this Xterra.
Asking $6500 or best reasonable offer
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk