Weekend Campout.... or Come find Me.... LOL - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
2014 Pro-4X

Exclamation Weekend Campout.... or Come find Me.... LOL

Hey all,
Just a thought…… I will be going to Lytle creek for a weekend camp out next weekend (The 12th thru the 14th). I was speaking to the Rangers and they seem to think that the roads are pretty hammered but with a skilled driver and capable vehicle it can be traversed. If you are interested in getting your X a little dirty for the whole weekend or part of it… Let me know, I was given the trail map (well, was told where to download it anyway) and will share it or set up a meet up to get a small convoy going.

Gunslinger

2014 Pro-4X

TERRACON 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2019, 01:12 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Night Armor Xterra X

Garage
How did the trip and trails go? Take any pictures?

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Regional Xterra Clubs > Southern California Xterras (SoCal Xterras)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode