Colorado Group Trail Run? - Page 4 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 09:28 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2006 Avalanche White Xterra S 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
Lyons U Pump It at 9am Sunday. This is north of Denver, south of FoCo, and west of both. Exactly to your specifications mtnbound! Join us for a run...
So you meet at 9 am and then go where exactly?

I'm gonna try to make it but the wife wants to look at houses tomorrow...

how long would the trip last? I might be able to spend the first half of the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Veteran
2008 Xterra Off-Road

Pole Hill. It's east of Estes Park and maybe 25 - 30 minutes from Lyons. U pump it is the last gas station before that trail so it makes for a good meet up spot.

08 OffRoad\
Night Armor AT
---
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--------
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--

post #33 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-05-2016, 11:40 PM
2010 Xterra X 4x4 6MT

I'll be there

post #34 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 05:32 PM
2010 Frontier Pro-4X Crew Cab

How was it? Sorry we couldn't make it. Hope it was a blast. I actually just finished up my landscaping for the year today. at least next spring will be easy. Anyways would love to see some pictures. I am definitely going to make some runs down there next year!

265 75 16 Duratraks
post #35 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Veteran
2008 Xterra Off-Road

We had 7 rigs show up. 1 was late but we waited at the trailhead until they caught up. It's a fairly short trail... I was actually aired up and back home in Longmont by about 2:30pm. Weather was great and it was a fun group.
Golf286 likes this.

08 OffRoad\
Night Armor AT
---
--------
--

post #36 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-07-2016, 09:05 PM
Veteran
2011 The Lightning Silver Xterra Princess Pro-4X TS

Garage
We had a great time and like Buddy said it's a short trail but he views are awesome!! Perfect weather and we met a potential new member to boot.
mtnbound likes this.

Click Here for >
post #37 of 39 (permalink) Old 11-08-2016, 03:19 AM
2010 Frontier Pro-4X Crew Cab

Man I am bummed that we couldn't make it but with winter approaching I had to at least get my driveway extended so I don't have to park on the road

Unfortunately, I handled my own landscape project like I would have at my previous job so I tried to be efficient and move material only once, use everything up blah blah blah. Ended up building a huge patio while ripping out old poorly built raised beds, used timbers and grub for patio, used grub from parking pad to bring grade in the yard up in the back.

Anyways, hopefully I can actually make one of these. Most projects in the new house are done now and this was by far the biggest. All that is left is seeding the yard again and watering it, putting flag on the patio in the spring and building the fence. My house is beginning to feel like my truck...never done!
Golf286 likes this.
post #38 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2006 Avalanche White Xterra S 4x4

Anything coming up in the next few weeks?

lately I've run up Fall river road to Fall river resevoir, and last week did about half of Cascade creek road.

I need to keep it fairly simple since this is my DD.
post #39 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-08-2017, 02:24 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2011 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
I might be down to meet up. I am a newbie so won't want to do anything over "moderate" but am looking for something with a little challenge to it.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Regions > Mountain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode