Save $100.00 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale - Page 4 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-18-2019, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
AutoGuide Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satown210 View Post
I'm waiting for the coupon to pop up too. Ready for a set of new tires.
Still no word regarding an eBay promotion through DTD but right now you can save $80.00 instantly on select sets of tires!

Details: Home | Discount Tire Direct
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 07:30 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2006 Red Brawn Xterra Off Road

Just got an email from Discount Tire for 10% off tires alone through 3/24. Add that to the two goodyear rebates running through 3/31 and we can get Duratrac 265/75/16 for $752-140-75=$550 after rebates. All time low or math error? You decide
Discount Tire likes this.
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 02:24 PM
2011 Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
After looking on a few popular off-road forums sounds like a lot of people are disappointed about the lack of spring sale this year. I was looking forward to buying new tires for my birthday this month, guess I'll spend my money elsewhere.

- Hexterra

post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 04:09 PM Thread Starter
AutoGuide Supporting Vendor

Sorry to hear you are disappointed, @hexterra. There have been a few sales this spring that have included up to 15% back by mail and like the one going on right now until 4-11-2019 that consists of a $50.00 instant rebate with the purchase of $400.00+ (limit 2) at Discount Tire Direct.

Keep in mind that we guarantees the lowest delivered price on the all the products we carry; if you happen to find a lower delivered price, just let us know and we'll do our best to match or beat it!

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 04-10-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Supporting Vendors > Discount Tire

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in