Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) - View Single Post - Feedback: Rugged Rocks Off Road
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2016, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
IM1RU
Supporting Member
2011 Brilliant Silver ❌terra Pro-4X

Thumbs up Feedback: Rugged Rocks Off Road

I looked but I couldn't find a feedback thread for Rugged Rocks.

Well, if there isn't one I'm staring it because it's about damn time!

I have literally spent hours on the phone with Steve picking his brain, discussing new items, and asking for advice. Most of the time it was just in prep to purchase. He still gave me his time and advice.

I have now purchased the 4.10's he has made available for the R180 and matching M226. After the install, is was determined that my old Ballistic Fab diff cover would no longer fit. I immediately called Steve. He's been trying out an answering service for the last month or so, when he can't personally answer the phone, and I got the service. I left a message with some lady who was very nice, but I didn't think she had any idea what the hell I was talking about..... Fast forward. STEVE CALLED ME BACK. STEVE ALWAYS CALLS BACK. The new ARB cover is on the way.

I really can't say enough about my experience with Steve and Rugged Rocks.

Communications is first rate. Service is too.

From initial contact and product inquires to email confirmations, tracking information, and follow up emails, his service and support is top notch.

Thank you again Steve, I truly appreciate you and your company. I'll be back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everything happens for a reason .... Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and make bad decisions.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome