What Has Been Your Experience with PRG? - Page 124 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 399Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1231 of 1272 (permalink) Old 10-27-2018, 01:37 AM
Veteran
2013 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Around 5 weeks ago I ordered Red shackles, ubolt flip kit and 3°shims. Emailed ahead of time and got informed he had them all in stock. Well got the shackles and ubolt flip kit very fast like 3 days or so but no shims. Emailed about it and he said they made a mistake and would ship them the next day. Well no confirmation and after 2 weeks I tried emailing back but no luck. I've since sent 3 emails to not response. I normally don't have the ability to call during the day due to my work schedule but I will try to call tomorrow morning and will see. Was my first order too... and my Alcans come in Monday. :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nissan Off-Roaders of the SouthEast (N.O.R.S.E.), Virginia Xterra Club (VAXC)
OverlandBound member #16797 "Adventr-X" Adventure is necessary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1232 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-15-2018, 09:38 AM
2015 Lava Red Xterra S

I had ordered the SAAL deluxe mini kit which was supposed to include a single add a leaf, but mine was shipped with the dual leaf, which is a pretty big free upgrade if you compare costs. Whether that was due to a parts stocking issue or him just being a cool guy is unknown to me, but I'll take it . Got my stuff in 10 days or so, I have no complaints at all.
RikRong and TerryD like this.
post #1233 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 03:49 PM
Veteran
2015 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

2 weeks ago I ordered 1/2 spacers from PRG. Yesterday I just got notified that i was getting my money back without explanation. What do you guys think it is?

Click here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AKA: Dave Da kyd

post #1234 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 03:56 PM
Veteran
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave940 View Post
2 weeks ago I ordered 1/2 spacers from PRG. Yesterday I just got notified that i was getting my money back without explanation. What do you guys think it is?
I honestly think he's stopped making them, I'm not sure, though.
Dave940 likes this.

R. Long
Build Thread-->

SoCal Club Xterra -->
post #1235 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 03:58 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRong View Post
I honestly think he's stopped making them, I'm not sure, though.

That would make sense! Bummer if that what it is. I recently installed the Billy 6112's and thought I needed the spacers but thankfully i didnt.

Click here for >

post #1236 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 04:06 PM
Veteran
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Quote:
That would make sense! Bummer if that what it is. I recently installed the Billy 6112's and thought I needed the spacers but thankfully i didnt.
@LBX just bought some from another source, but I can't remember where, if you still need a set.
LBX likes this.

R. Long
Build Thread-->

SoCal Club Xterra -->
post #1237 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 04:08 PM
Veteran

Quote:
@LBX just bought some from another source, but I can't remember where, if you still need a set.
Maybe in the future want some, but for now I think I can manage. Thank you kindly sir
RikRong likes this.

Click here for >

post #1238 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 04:14 PM
LBX
Veteran
2011 Avalanche White Xterra Pro-4X

Quote:
This is true. I ended up buying mine from All Day Fab. He is based in AZ and has quick turnaround. I think I paid $34 shipped?
Dave940 and RikRong like this.
post #1239 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 04:20 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBX View Post
This is true. I ended up buying mine from All Day Fab. He is based in AZ and has quick turnaround. I think I paid $34 shipped?
Do I just contact them on Facebook? Or is there a website?

Click here for >

post #1240 of 1272 (permalink) Old 11-16-2018, 04:32 PM
Veteran
2013 Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Quote:
I ordered them and was charged. No feedback, but I knew he was slammed. Tried emailing, tried calling, no response. Finally had to dispute via paypal after a month.

Ended up ordering from nisstec and received them before I got the tracking number.

KE0KQL/AG

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > PRG Products

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode