What Has Been Your Experience with PRG? - Page 119 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 399Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1181 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 10:11 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

2007 Avalanche White ❌terra S-TSWAP

Send a message via Skype™ to Chase5Hart
I just ordered some stuff from him and it’s on the way already, he’s definitely in town rn. He has answered all my emails

Click Here for my Build >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1182 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase5Hart View Post
I just ordered some stuff from him and itís on the way already, heís definitely in town rn. He has answered all my emails
Are you getting updates on it? When I ordered my flip kit it February I got the shipping notification immediately but it was near the end of March before it was actually shipped.

Mildly Demented...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
post #1183 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
Quote:
I just ordered some stuff from him and it’s on the way already, he’s definitely in town rn. He has answered all my emails
Are you getting updates on it? When I ordered my flip kit it February I got the shipping notification immediately but it was near the end of March before it was actually shipped.
Yeah it’ll be here Wednesday, i checked with Greg to make sure everything was in stock and fedex said it’s in transit and has updates
TerryD likes this.

post #1184 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 08:19 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Yeah itíll be here Wednesday, i checked with Greg to make sure everything was in stock and fedex said itís in transit and has updates
Cool!

Mildly Demented...

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
post #1185 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 11:00 AM
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

I just wanted to return 2.5" AAL's that I never used
probably post them for sale
I think the restocking fee is 30%!!!!
post #1186 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 11:40 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrafyed View Post
I just wanted to return 2.5" AAL's that I never used
probably post them for sale
I think the restocking fee is 30%!!!!
Well yeah... he offers free shipping which is a lot on those so of course there should be a restocking fee if nothing was wrong with the product.

post #1187 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Veteran
2006 Avalanche White Xterra S 4x4

Ok so i ordered prg shackles on Thursday, should have shipped friday or Saturday, USPS tracking says they are still waiting on package from seller. I specifically ordered it last week so i'd get it by my b-day and even email to ask when it would ship and was told next biz day.

so far not really happy. if its not shipped tomorrow ill be calling / emailing to ask why. the order confirm stated delivery by june 5th, tomorrow, dont see how thats likely given it hasnt left ca yet.
post #1188 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 01:35 PM
2012 Night Armor Xterra S 4x4

Garage
PRG has had 1187 ( now 1188) responses - on this thread alone. Let that sort of sink in and simmer for a bit.
Greg could be the most knowledgeable and way cool guy on the Earth, but the response times and endless phone calls to his company speak megaphone loudly to the poor customer service going on there.

I would *hope* it's just all part of growing pains for that company as they struggle to meet the demand for aftermarket performance upgrade Xterra parts..

I emailed Steve at Nisstec this morning, and already have my response...so this is exactly why I'll chose Nisstec for my purchases in the future.
Blind_Io, 240addiction and Mmac24 like this.

RJ Giddings
Click Here for >
post #1189 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 01:58 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Night Armor Xterra S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbound View Post
Ok so i ordered prg shackles on Thursday, should have shipped friday or Saturday, USPS tracking says they are still waiting on package from seller. I specifically ordered it last week so i'd get it by my b-day and even email to ask when it would ship and was told next biz day.

so far not really happy. if its not shipped tomorrow ill be calling / emailing to ask why. the order confirm stated delivery by june 5th, tomorrow, dont see how thats likely given it hasnt left ca yet.

Bro, I ordered my shackles one and a half months ago 🤣. In his last email almost 10 days ago, he said he will send it on last Tuesday. Ive sent 3 mails after Tuesday asking for an update. No replies yet. Its only a week for u. You are lucky

And I got my T Swap 2.5 Rads with Reservoirs after 3 months from PRG. And it has already started leaking now. Since Im based in Dubai, Radflo just dumped me saying ď no warranty ď. Im living with brand new leaking Radflos now for which i paid 1350$ and waited 3 months.

I dunno what to do now. Clueless. Penniless. Helpless. Thatís not a good combination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1190 of 1272 (permalink) Old 06-04-2018, 01:59 PM
Veteran
2006 Avalanche White Xterra S 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackbirdSR71 View Post
PRG has had 1187 ( now 1188) responses - on this thread alone. Let that sort of sink in and simmer for a bit.
Greg could be the most knowledgeable and way cool guy on the Earth, but the response times and endless phone calls to his company speak megaphone loudly to the poor customer service going on there.

I would *hope* it's just all part of growing pains for that company as they struggle to meet the demand for aftermarket performance upgrade Xterra parts..

I emailed Steve at Nisstec this morning, and already have my response...so this is exactly why I'll chose Nisstec for my purchases in the future.
Email responses are one thing, acutal actions are another. I also got a speedy email response from greg at prg, but emails dont mean nothing if the parts dont ship.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > PRG Products

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode