What Has Been Your Experience with PRG? - Page 116 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 399Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1151 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 05:40 AM
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Night Armor Xterra S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRong View Post
Did you order from Rugged Rocks or PRG? Greg owns PRG.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I ordered from PRG. From Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RikRong likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1152 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo Sierra View Post
I've called twice over two weeks and sent an email. The last recording he said he was recovering from being sick. So not sure if that has something to do with it.

Not too stressed about it...but I'm coming up on the date of install for my suspension in 11 days and having the u-bolt kit by then would be ideal.
That's kinda the situation here. I had hoped to install my lift this weekend but a friend visiting today and the rest of it being rainy or snowy killed those plans. I can do the lift without the kit but then I have to go back in later and redo it. That irks me. Hoping it arrives in the next couple weeks though. Ordered last week of Feb..

Mildly Demented...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #1153 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 10:21 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Well, just checked tracking this morning and my flip kit has finally shipped.

Mildly Demented...

KT4OZ
Build Thread:

post #1154 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 05:42 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase5Hart View Post
on the compression adjusters that is something radflo has to add during the production or u need to rework the whole resi and it adds 4-5 hundo to it and itís really not worth it at all (a few buddies of mine have them on their Kings and my rads ride the same) itís all in the valving. Also i agree on the response but Iím like 90%sure he reads them all he just doesnít usually respond without a date on shock delivery from radflo to his shop, when mine go to him radflo was 2 weeks late but greg sent me a pic of them the day before he shipped them to me

Thanks for sharing. I thought Iíll just include it just coz Im doing the T swap once and for all and I really wanted all into it. And honestly, Ive no idea whether it will be included or not in my shocks. Greg is not replying to any of my mails and that phone number is a joke.

The last message was that he received the shocks from Radflos and he needs 1-2 days to assemble it. But that was on March 6. Itís been more than a month now.

Ive done the driveline and control arm swap but I donít have a good shocks in stock with me. And like I mentioned in my first post, Im clueless now and I miss my X.

post #1155 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 05:42 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD View Post

Lucky you.

TerryD likes this.
post #1156 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2014 Brilliant Silver ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
Just checked my original tracking number and nothing. Hopefully that changes Monday.
TerryD likes this.

Zombie Hunter: 2014 Silver Xterra S -

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -Alexander the Great
Overland Bound #13805; Tread Lightly! Member
post #1157 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 02:57 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2006 Night Armor Xterra S

Garage
I ordered the rear axle breather kit from them 2 weeks ago. Tracking was generated minutes after submitting my order. The tracking said that USPS was waiting for the package to arrive at their facility. Tuesday came and the tracking was the same. So I called and I believe I spoke to Greg. Apparently, per our conversation, he was waiting for the fittings that screw into the axle. He said if I wanted to CANX my order he would understand, I told him I would wait till Friday. Friday came and they had been shipped.

This is my first experience with PRG and I might do business with them again. Depends on what I need and the price they have it at.

Scott, Happily Married Navy Veteran 05-13 New 2nd Gen owner Own 1st Gen Dog lover/owner Love the outdoors and off road
post #1158 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 03:06 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroadscott View Post
I ordered the rear axle breather kit from them 2 weeks ago. Tracking was generated minutes after submitting my order. The tracking said that USPS was waiting for the package to arrive at their facility. Tuesday came and the tracking was the same. So I called and I believe I spoke to Greg. Apparently, per our conversation, he was waiting for the fittings that screw into the axle. He said if I wanted to CANX my order he would understand, I told him I would wait till Friday. Friday came and they had been shipped.

This is my first experience with PRG and I might do business with them again. Depends on what I need and the price they have it at.

Good to know that your order has been shipped.

But how do u actually get to talk on phone with Greg? :P Ive tried a hundred times and itís always his answering machine. In fact, i called him 5 minutes ago, but no one answered.

post #1159 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 03:09 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2006 Night Armor Xterra S

Garage
I just left a message and he actually called me back. It is the weekend so he may not be around the shop.

Scott, Happily Married Navy Veteran 05-13 New 2nd Gen owner Own 1st Gen Dog lover/owner Love the outdoors and off road
post #1160 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2014 Brilliant Silver ❌terra S

Garage
Spoke with Greg today (he called) and the U-bolt kit should be here tomorrow. We're both confused why the tracking number didn't update, but he did mention that the u-bolts may be longer than they traditionally have been made so people may have to cut more of the bolt off than usual. He said he sent out multiple kits on Friday so anyone waiting they should be in the mail.

I apologize for anyone trying to get him on the phone and didn't get him. We were talking for an hour about things and he mentioned that he had about seven calls come in. My bad. I get the feeling that most of the people who keep getting his VM is because he's calling out to either go over orders (to which he tries to do as much as possible) or updating existing orders. He did mention that he gets tons of calls and hundreds of emails a day that he wades through (whether orders or inquires) and seems to (in my opinion) triage to make sure everyone is as happy as he can make them. It's great personal service when you get him but I do understand that this means that we're taking much of his time.
RockyMountainGoon likes this.

Zombie Hunter: 2014 Silver Xterra S -

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -Alexander the Great
Overland Bound #13805; Tread Lightly! Member

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > TNX Community Support Vendors > PRG Products

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode