What Has Been Your Experience with PRG? - Page 114 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 399Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1131 of 1272 (permalink) Old 03-21-2018, 10:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2014 Brilliant Silver ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryD View Post
Just missed a call from Greg (I don't answer calls from restricted numbers) responding to an email I sent about my order and he said that the u-bolts should be here next week but also offered a refund if that wasn't good enough for me.

I'm fine with the wait because I like the looks of his flip kit better than Nisstec and I'm happy he called. I'll try to call him tomorrow and let him know that I'm happy to wait, I just wanted am update.
I'm guessing that was the call from a restricted number I passed to Voicemail as I was leaving for work.
TerryD likes this.

Zombie Hunter: 2014 Silver Xterra S -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -Alexander the Great
Overland Bound #13805; Tread Lightly! Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1132 of 1272 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 05:06 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo Sierra View Post
I'm guessing that was the call from a restricted number I passed to Voicemail as I was leaving for work.
Could be. He was very polite in his message and wasn't trying to make excuses. He simply stated that the u-bolts should be in next week and that he was sorry for the delay.

Mildly Demented...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
post #1133 of 1272 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 10:09 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Could be. He was very polite in his message and wasn't trying to make excuses. He simply stated that the u-bolts should be in next week and that he was sorry for the delay.
Yep. That was it. I'm still waiting for Radflos so I don't mind waiting for it at all.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." -Alexander the Great

post #1134 of 1272 (permalink) Old 03-22-2018, 10:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

2007 Avalanche White ❌terra S-TSWAP

Send a message via Skype™ to Chase5Hart
Radflo's arrived and installed today, ride amazing like I can't even describe. I was quoted a month and a half plus shipping with was exactly march 21 and they got here on the 22!!! That is damn good, a month and a half for custom color 2.5 remote resi. Nisstec was talking 2 months for the regular 2.5 t swap ones. Honestly I'm super happy with this purchase, from price to customer service, to time all spot on.

Click Here for my Build >
post #1135 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-04-2018, 01:50 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

He makes it soo hard to give him money. Hasn't returned my calls and i've been calling every day for 2 months straight.
VMBiohazard likes this.
post #1136 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-04-2018, 02:01 PM
Veteran
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80s13 View Post
He makes it soo hard to give him money. Hasn't returned my calls and i've been calling every day for 2 months straight.
If you called me everyday for 2 months straight, I'd ignore you too. He probably would've called back if you would have let it sit for a couple of days.
sierratough likes this.
post #1137 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2007 Midnight Blue ❌terra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikRong View Post
If you called me everyday for 2 months straight, I'd ignore you too. He probably would've called back if you would have let it sit for a couple of days.
Doubt it since that's what I've done, called once a week for three weeks and even emailed twice just asking for an update on lead time. We're going on three weeks past the "gonna be two weeks" date he gave me at the beginning of March.

Mildly Demented...

KT4OZ
Build Thread:
post #1138 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Veteran
2011 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Placed an order for shackles and they were delivered in a little over a week and he threw in a 90 deg. brake line bracket. Didnít see any speed records but not terrible. Iíll order from him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1139 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Doubt it since that's what I've done, called once a week for three weeks and even emailed twice just asking for an update on lead time. We're going on three weeks past the "gonna be two weeks" date he gave me at the beginning of March.
I've called twice over two weeks and sent an email. The last recording he said he was recovering from being sick. So not sure if that has something to do with it.

Not too stressed about it...but I'm coming up on the date of install for my suspension in 11 days and having the u-bolt kit by then would be ideal.
TerryD likes this.

post #1140 of 1272 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 01:17 AM
Senior Member / (Q4WC) Club Moderator
2013 Silver Lightning ❌terra TS/LCKD/4.10 33's S

Garage
Ordered motor mounts and trans mount. All received and installed. No issues and everything was as it should be.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Supporting Vendors > PRG Products

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode