Southington Off Road, Ohio ~ April 5-6-7, 2019 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 4Likes
  • 1 Post By Dyno992
  • 1 Post By its_woo
  • 1 Post By its_woo
  • 1 Post By Dyno992

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Veteran
2007 Avalanche - Echinsu Ocha Xterra X

Send a message via AIM to Blain
Southington Off Road, Ohio ~ April 5-6-7, 2019

Hey everyone! I'm planning a trip to Southington Off Road for the April event, which is the first weekend in April. Below is the schedule for the weekend. I'm going to plan on driving down Friday night to camp, wheel Saturday, possibly camp out again Saturday night and probably head out Sunday early afternoon. Anyone is welcome to join, camp, wheel, whatever. Should be a fun time.

SOR is formally known as Jeep Skool for those who have been. Property is still a lot of fun, without having to go through the long 'safety briefs'

​​10321 Silica Sand Rd. Garrettsville OH 44231 US

APR 5 Jeep/4x4 5p-9p At the Cabin Camp Only
APR 6 Jeep/4x4 9a-4p At the Cabin 9a - Dusk
APR 7 Jeep/4x4 9a-3p At the Cabin 9a - 4:30p

One Day Pass: $25 Vehicle & Driver / $5 per passenger
Weekend Pass: $40 Vehicle & Driver / $5 per passenger
Children 15 years and under are FREE!

Camping: $10 per day / 4 people and 2 tents max per site
Electric sites are an additional $10 per night

@avizpls @Dyno992 @ronaprhys

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The taxes you pay may have paid my salary, but my friends paid for your freedom.

Last edited by Blain; 03-14-2019 at 11:05 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 02:55 PM
Senior Member - AKA Jyoung992
2015 Glacier White Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
If I'm not in Philly and my brakes get done, I'm in.
AlbatrossCafe likes this.

"Go as slow as possible, but as fast as necessary" - @Lizardking's life lessons

|
|

PSU Alumni

Last edited by Dyno992; 03-14-2019 at 03:17 PM. Reason: can't spell brakes apparently
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-14-2019, 03:15 PM
Senior Member - AKA avizpls
2011 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X

@Dyno992 Lets do your brakes this week- we can knock it out at my dads with nearly no effort!

I'm very likely down to join you @Blain if nothing else, at least for one of the days. Probably wont do an overnight this trip.
Dyno992 likes this.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 02:09 PM
Senior Member - AKA avizpls
2011 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X

Getting pumped for this. Anyone else down? @Dyno992 lock it in!
Blain likes this.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 05:58 AM

Garage
Things look good for this to happen...I have off Friday & Saturday, I'd likely go home after Saturday is over. As long as my truck is back from the shop by then (pinion seal) I'll be there!
Blain likes this.

|
|

PSU Alumni
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 11:16 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Excellent!!

Will you guys be coming for Saturday only then? My plan is to be there Saturday morning and probably head home Sunday morning/afternoon

The taxes you pay may have paid my salary, but my friends paid for your freedom.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Brilliant Silver 6MT Pro-4X & 2007 Avalanche White S 5AT 4x4 ❌terras

Garage
I'm trying to make it. Gotta get my brakes done and troubleshoot my winches on Friday. If I make it, I'll drive up early Saturday morning and head home Saturday night. I'll be in touch with Justin either way.

- J.J. Watt
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

and
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 04:54 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blain View Post
Excellent!!

Will you guys be coming for Saturday only then? My plan is to be there Saturday morning and probably head home Sunday morning/afternoon
Ill be there Saturday morning around 9 or 10. Woo is headed up now if hes not already there. Ill DM you my number.

|
|

PSU Alumni
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Sounds good! 1000 is my planned time of arrival. I may have 2 others joining as well plus another X. I think you guys saw him out last time you were down.

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Brilliant Silver 6MT Pro-4X & 2007 Avalanche White S 5AT 4x4 ❌terras

Garage
Im out. Found bad rear axle seals and bearings when I pulled the rear rotors off. Caught it early so its not too much of a mess. Bummer, I was trying to make this.

- J.J. Watt
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

and

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Events, Shows & Trail Runs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode