Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Anyone in Denver?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  spoolup 
#1 ·
Howdy. I'm planning a trip from Calgary, going through Salt Lake City, Moab, Lake Powell and then Denver. From Denver, back to Calgary. That'll be from Aug 19th till Sep 5th.
Anyone in Denver willing to show some good trail areas?
nothing too crazy since I'm going with my wife and a friend with his family (he has a tacoma).
Once I have all the route plans completed I'll update this post.

#4 ·
I'm sure we can find something. NORAC has a run on 8/20 that is probably harder than you would want, but 8/26-8/27 is open. We also have a run scheduled for 9/2-9/3 but I'm not sure it's going to happen yet due to where and when it is. As Apples491 said, get dates figured out. That time frame is ideal wheeling here so I for one will certainly be going somewhere on all those weekends.

#6 ·
Let us know when your going to be in town.
Sounds like a great trip!!
K, guys. So according to my schedule I should be arriving to Denver on Sep 1st and I'll be around till the 3rd. So my guess is that we can do any light run the 2nd and 3rd.
What do you guys think?

Also, is there a good place to stay camping during those days? Something close to the city or close to the trails that you guys think that we'll be running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.