PrimeDay Auto Deals! Today Only - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Xterra X

PrimeDay Auto Deals! Today Only

So guys today is PrimeDay over at Amazon. I'm sure a lot of you know this but for those who missed it, it is black Friday for amazon (kinda). Anyways I was looking through the deals and sorted by automotive and there is actually a pretty good amount of stuff on there and a surprising amount of light bars. I haven't looked through everything but here is a few quick examples of some stuff. Remember some of the sales haven't started yet so the deal price isn't up yet but if you are a prime member then just follow the deal and you'll get notified when the sale starts. Hopefully you guys find something good! I know I want a bunch of stuff and my mind is telling me yes but my wallet is telling me absolutely not!

Also there is a ton of good camping stuff like camp tables, chairs, stoves, and what not. Just thought I'd throw this post up quick in case anyone forgot or missed these deals coming up.

EDIT: For some reason when I keep looking at amazon more stuff is being added every few minutes. Now there are brake pads and rotors, Curt trailer baskets, and more and more stuff so if you dont see something you want right away, keep checking back!

Kohree 14.5" 90W 7800lm Cree Spot Flood Combo Beam Led Work Light Bar:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RVHIB3I...NFH92GVDF0A010

Blazer International Trailer & Towing Accessories CWL524S 24" Single Row LED Light Bar:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BN8046W...FKT3A1SV6SNG7Y

RUN-D Amber Cube Led Driving Lights 3 inch CREE Off Road Lights (Amber LED):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018V7GXCW...5V1AAA2MQASGJW

Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004B68XGC...Z2PD6KKXXXAM8C

Last edited by krikkets; 07-12-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:17 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2005 Night Armor ❌terra Off-Road - Overlanding Build

Meh. Looks to me like a bunch of 99% random crap with an occasional 1% of actual good deals on good stuff. That's how they get ya. Most of it is close to regular Amazon prime prices anyway. That said I did make a single purchase of 186ct Pampers Swadlers diapers for 35% off. Life is a bit less fun nowadays when your buying diapers instead of cool stuff...

Support small businesses that support us! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Xterra X

Haha agreed. I've seen a lot of stuff that's not a huge deal or anything but hey for some of us $15 off a $100 item is enough for us to pull the trigger. A lot of it looks like CCC too but like you said there are a few gems in there so I just figured I'd throw it up for anyone who didn't know it was going on.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Veteran
2011 Night Armor Xterra S 4x4 6MT

I got an email yesterday saying I'd get $30 back on a purchase of $150 or more if I used the code, my Amazon cc and purchased today. The problem is I'm not a Prime member.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Xterra X

If you do much on amazon then I absolutely recommend becoming a prime member. It pays for itself for me within the first month each year. God I sound like an amazon shill but I swear I'm not haha. I just hate going to stores so I buy everything from amazon.
Blk11Xterra and Frink like this.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Veteran
2013 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X, 6MT

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboardr View Post
I got an email yesterday saying I'd get $30 back on a purchase of $150 or more if I used the code, my Amazon cc and purchased today. The problem is I'm not a Prime member.
As far as I know you don't have to be a Prime member to get that $30 back, could be wrong though. But you do have to buy an item that is sold and shipped by Amazon (not a 3rd party). I was all excited and had a number of things I could buy to get that $30 back (Ham HT, Rotomolded cooler etc) but NONE of them are sold by Amazon. Say La V.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:54 AM
Veteran
2012 Night Armor Xterra S 4x4

For those that aren't Prime members you can sign up today for a 30 day free trial. Get all the deals you want and then go in and cancel your membership/change it to not auto-renew after the 30 day trial.
Amazon is great. We buy more and more things off there. Most times with having a toddler I can get something faster than if I wait for a moment of free time and drive to the store. Less running around then on the weekends and more time spent doing things you enjoy.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Veteran
2011 Night Armor Xterra S 4x4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by campisi View Post
As far as I know you don't have to be a Prime member to get that $30 back, could be wrong though. But you do have to buy an item that is sold and shipped by Amazon (not a 3rd party). I was all excited and had a number of things I could buy to get that $30 back (Ham HT, Rotomolded cooler etc) but NONE of them are sold by Amazon. Say La V.
The email was vague and I certainly could have misunderstood, I'd bet they'll let you know if you meet the qualifications during checkout.
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
TNX Realm Noobie
2012 Xterra X

Absolutely. Also if you have .edu email address you can get a discount on a prime membership. Basically you can use anyone address that doesn't already have a prime membership and is willing to click one confirmation link in an email.
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Veteran & LPM
2010 ❌terra S & 2010 Frontier SE

Garage
Nice finds man. I haven't even had a chance to check out Amazon yet today.

>
&

>

>
|

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Exterior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode